Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan GrazianoVerified account @DanGrazianoESPN

Follow

More

Dan Graziano Retweeted Matt Dimarco

Records the past four seasons: Ravens: 31-33 Bills: 30-34 #themoreyouknow

Dan Graziano added,

Matt Dimarco @mattdimarco5

Replying to @DanGrazianoESPN

Buffalo? So he would chase the money and give up any chance of having a winning career. Buffalo a hell hole lol

• RETWEETS203
  • LIKES431
  • uIIUM7ca_normal.jpeg-dIcvH0i_normal.jpgzxaWYh2K_normal.jpgJ8DYDn0I_normal.jpg6EoTbWxD_normal.jpgmNmGR1_c_normal.jpgqsMs6E9Z_normal.jpg_GaCe9aW_normal.jpgzd4BbUj9_normal.jpg
8:51 AM - 10 Jun 2017

27 replies203 retweets431 likes

Retweet

This is why I said I know he didn't pick Baltimore because he thought he could win there. They will be mediocre at best. :thumbsup:

And if he was a free agent right now at least 2 dozen teams would be fighting to make him the highest paid QB in the league

Please list the at least 24 teams you think would be fighting to sign Flacco for an obnoxious amount of money.

I'll start:

SF

NYJ

JAX

CLE

Maybe DEN.

The teams that drafted QBs last year or this year aren't giving up on them.

hahahahhahah

214 pages about a guy who never really wanted to come to the Bills.

hahhahahah. this fanbase...

Are we winning the offseason yet?

Really? How do we know this? Did he call you personally? Links? There were a lot of factors involved, I'm sure. And it's the off-season. That's what happens.....

Getting rid of Rex, in my mind, makes this a pretty good off-season. Now let's win some games! :)

Flacco is really living off of that hot playoff run for most of you. He's not a very good NFL QB.

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1312198-flacco-isn-t-elite-he-s-one-of-the-nfl-s-worst-starting-qbs

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-5-worst-nfl-quarterback-contracts/

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-quarterbacks-this-season/

Flacco recorded an NFL passer rating of 83.1 in 2015, which was the worst for quarterbacks with at least 400 dropbacks. In 2013, he was at 73.1, which was the worst for quarterbacks with at least 600 dropbacks.

Put TT on the Ravens and give Flacco the Bills run game and simplified offense.

Guess who looks the same if not better, and guess who looks worse.

Really? How do we know this? Did he call you personally? Links? There were a lot of factors involved, I'm sure. And it's the off-season. That's what happens.....

Getting rid of Rex, in my mind, makes this a pretty good off-season. Now let's win some games! :)

Getting rid of Rex was a foregone conclusion. Getting rid of Doug was pretty unexpected & a true holiday bonus.

Give TT a better defense, less of a run game, and better WRs. OK.

When you've been proven wrong, yet again, now you play the old switch teams game.

The last two seasons TT has been better in most stats. You have the article right in front of you. Both are average QBs right now.

He picked Baltimore more so because his wife is from there, and he got a two year deal.

The article you said that QB ability matters when WR's make FA decisions. He picked Baltimore and Flacco. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Please list the at least 24 teams you think would be fighting to sign Flacco for an obnoxious amount of money.

I'll start:

SF

NYJ

JAX

CLE

Maybe DEN.

The teams that drafted QBs last year or this year aren't giving up on them.

Buffalo, Houston, KC, Rams, Minn, Chicago, Washington if they got rid of Cousins.

And their abilities are both average.

They clearly aren't the same. The WR picked the better QB for him. Clear as day. You said it yourself.

I think Flacco had 4,300 yards passing last year.. His ints were up but some of that comes from playing from behind . If you watch the two play it is east to see which quarter back is better and it is really not even close

Their running game is bad.

Buffalo, Houston, KC, Rams, Minn, Chicago, Washington if they got rid of Cousins.

They clearly aren't the same. The WR picked the better QB for him. Clear as day. You said it yourself.

I wouldn't take him at this stage over Taylor. sorry. And Maclin will be the number one in Baltimore. he wouldn't have been here.

Flacco is a better qb then Tyrod Taylor

but the margin of difference is not near as wide as you would think

Lets see how it works out for him this year

Flacco is a better qb then Tyrod Taylor

but the margin of difference is not near as wide as you would think

Lets see how it works out for him this year

The doubters never take into consideration what his running ability does, or his low turnover rate.

I think Flacco had 4,300 yards passing last year.. His ints were up but some of that comes from playing from behind . If you watch the two play it is east to see which quarter back is better and it is really not even close

So he gets an excuse for throwing picks.

Maclin and his team of agents would. Sorry.

He got the contract the wanted in Baltimore. Why do both organizations have the same record overall the last four years?

Maclin and his team of agents would. Sorry.

Flacco is this elite QB yet the Ravens are 31-33 the last four years. Buffalo is 30-34.

Oh we take it into consideration. It is just the fact that he won't throw the ball unless a receiver is wide open and can't or won't use the middle of the field

He used the middle of the field the second Miami game.

Flacco has won big games, and is a Lee Evans drop from another SB appearance a few years back. Players will go with what is perceived to be the better chance of winning. If Buffalo wants to join the club, they will need to develop a pro passing game eventually.