Taylor isn't under all that much pressure

Foxx

pressure?? what pressure.

Vic Carucci's Bills analysis: Taylor isn't under all that much pressure

... It's also logical to think that Taylor, the quarterback of the NFL's 30th-ranked passing attack last season, would have no real reason to be overly secure with his status.

But make no mistake that Taylor is the starter. Should he be feeling some heat? Sure.

In his case, though, it's more about being able to preserve what is left of his stature in the NFL after taking a $10-million pay cut over two years to remain with the Bills. That only happened because the rest of the league, including some of its most quarterback-needy teams, spoke loudly about how it perceives Taylor. ...

Edited by Foxx

For now, Taylor knows exactly what he is: a one- and possibly two-year bridge until the team finds its long-term answer at quarterback.

The pressure from that isn't exactly immense.

Vic's reporting has really fallen off. So Tyrod has no pressure because he knows he's just a bridge QB. Okay Vic. Real nice.

Media around here is awful.

Vic's reporting has really fallen off. So Tyrod has no pressure because he knows he's just a bridge QB. Okay Vic. Real nice.

right? no doubt it would have been better had he titled it appropriately.

...agree....an asinine prognosis......why would he want to be a bridge QB and how does he know the "grass is greener elsewhere"?.....if Dennison designs an offense around him and he subscribes with consistent performances, especially with making the passing game a threatening dimension, why would he opt out?......I'd take a steady performer over what the yipsters keep clammoring for as in the "franchise guy", whatever the hell that definition is.....

...agree....an asinine prognosis......why would he want to be a bridge QB and how does he know the "grass is greener elsewhere"?.....if Dennison designs an offense around him and he subscribes with consistent performances, especially with making the passing game a threatening dimension, why would he opt out?......I'd take a steady performer over what the yipsters keep clammoring for as in the "franchise guy", whatever the hell that definition is.....

Very well said!

Taylor has such a unique skillset , if you design an offense he could maximize his best skills,watch out because that offense could be deadly.

How would you prepare for a guy like Taylor, Shady and Watkins

Very well said!

Taylor has such a unique skillset , if you design an offense he could maximize his best skills,watch out because that offense could be deadly.

....solidify a viable & threatening passing game around him and make his wheels a threatening option versus dire necessity......I think it could work if Dennison pull it off....stay tuned...........

....solidify a viable & threatening passing game around him and make his wheels a threatening option versus dire necessity......I think it could work if Dennison pull it off....stay tuned...........

...thats the plan...

the column felt like filler

yep, sure did

off season article. they dont have much else to write about unless theyre gonna break down the new roster and how they fit and how they can predict they fit into Dennisons offense.

good to see ya again Marty!

I completely disagree. I think he has ten games to get it right. At the ten game point in the season if the bills are 4-6 or worse there is zerpo benifit in playing him .

...who are you disagreeing with?...it's only logical that he has a reasonable window to show he can adapt to Dennison's game plan.......and I have NO idea as to what that window should be.....

Very well said!

TT is like Flutie except faster and maybe a better arm.

Tyrod will be on short leash this year. if our record is sub .500 at the ten game mark, we are quite very possibly drafting a QB with our two high draft picks next year. if that is the case, i think it very reasonable to think that they would want to see what Peterman has.

as i said when we drafted Nathan, Tyrod will not start all 16 games in '17.

no pressure, none at all....

Edited by Foxx

Tyrod will be on short leash this year. if our record is sub .500 at the ten game mark, we are quite very possibly drafting a QB with our two high draft picks next year. if that is the case, i think it very reasonable to think that they would want to see what Peterman has.

as i said when we drafted Nathan, Tyrod will not start all 6 games in '17.

Last month's John from Hemet would have told you to put your money where your mouth is

Kinder John from Hemet will just say you are entitled to your opinion

as i said when we drafted Nathan, Tyrod will not start all 6 games in '17.

I've said similar.

If the Bills are 3-5 mid season put Peterman in just to see what we have.

Last month's John from Hemet would have told you to put your money where your mouth is

Kinder John from Hemet will just say you are entitled to your opinion

Exile from BBMB has served you well.