Rumor- Bills will entertain trade offers for Watkins?

They are your links, link man. Now they aren't good enough, I see.

I was going by these two: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/2015-snap-counts.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/2016-snap-counts.htm

Bottom line is that Dez has been unavailable to the Cowboys for significant stretches.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, obviously you are entitled to your opinion, but this is so over-the-top ridiculous, i debated whether even dignifying it with a response...

Nobody ever said or suggested the part of your post in bold?...no wonder you thought it took the cake- you completely made it up to justify your opinion.

McD will try to win this year, but he understands his chances for success are likely low due to the limitations of his team...of course he would never say this because, being as a first year HC, he wouldn't want to lose the team...therefore, like he said he will try to win now, while also strategizing for the future- which, in this case, might mean trying to get something for Sammy while he still can.

edit:

never mind, I read it out of context.

my bad.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

6 pages of utter nonsense because the 'news report', nor any single fan post, didn't care to mention which opposing NFL GM, an employed one, who wants to stay employed, is giving up a future first rounder, for an impending FA, coming off an injury?

Suddenly its the sound of silence.......

But the over/under on the thread is likely 29 pages

jc

Certain to go over if you add more nonsense posts. Silly to complain about length and add to it.

I was going by these two: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/2015-snap-counts.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/2016-snap-counts.htm

Bottom line is that Dez has been unavailable to the Cowboys for significant stretches.

Sure, he has. But not as bad as Swat.

Sammy Watkins snap count in 2016? 35%. Dez in his worst year in 2015? 43%.

And we all know it's oranges to orangutans because Dez posted three straight seasons of 1300~ yards and 12+ TD's just a year before. Shocking that he gets more slack than the kid who broke 1000 yards once.

Edited by jmc12290

Fans can be dumb and advocate stupid things like getting rid of Sammy because of a lot of ignorant and emotional responses but the fact that our FOis doing this is disturbing.

Wow... "dumb" and "stupid" in one post. You must be super smart to be able to call people both.

i know lots of really bright people that instead of forming solid arguments of their own just call the opposition names.

They're usually in grade 1-5, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't listen. I mean it's obvious you know best, so we should probably just concede.

Sure, he has. But not as bad as Swat.

Sammy Watkins snap count in 2016? 35%. Dez in his worst year in 2015? 43%.

And we all know it's oranges to orangutans because Dez posted three straight seasons of 1300~ yards and 12+ TD's just a year before. Shocking that he gets more slack than the kid who broke 1000 yards once.

How many targets for each and who were the QBs? Makes no difference I'm sure.

How many targets for each and who were the QBs? Makes no difference I'm sure.

Maybe Sammy could've gotten more targets if he could stay on the field. Around and around it goes. Dez didn't miss a single game in that 3 year stretch. Sammy hasn't played 16 games since he was a rookie.

Edited by jmc12290

Maybe Sammy could've gotten more targets if he could stay on the field. Around and around it goes. Dez didn't miss a single game in that 3 year stretch. Sammy hasn't played 16 games since he was a rookie.

How many targets did Sammy get when he was on the field for almost 97% of the snaps in 2014? Dez sure as hell has missed a lot of time these last two seasons. Is Dallas ready to get rid of him? Nope.

How many targets did Sammy get when he was on the field for almost 97% of the snaps in 2014? Dez sure as hell has missed a lot of time these last two seasons. Is Dallas ready to get rid of him? Nope.

Dez posted 1320 yards and 16 TD's with 136 targets. Sambo got 128 targets in his only full year and posted 982 yards and 6 TD's.

Flies in the "just get him as many targets!" argument, doesn't it? I suppose 8 more targets could've been all TD catches for 100 yards each.

Edited by jmc12290

We traded pick #8 and a 2015 first, actually.

You conveniently left out that we received pick #4. No matter how you slice it, we didn't "trade" two #1 picks as the article claims.

Dez posted 1320 yards and 16 TD's with 136 targets. Sambo got 128 targets in his only full year and posted 982 yards and 6 TD's.

Flies in the "just get him as many targets!" argument, doesn't it? I suppose 8 more targets could've been all TD catches for 100 yards each.

EJ and Orton vs. Romo. Not to mention Dez was a 5th year vet by then. How may off targets were in those 128?

Yeah its pretty stupid.

Customer is in line with 20 dollars to pay for his shirt and doesnt feel like waiting. Pays 20 dollars to move to the head of the line.

Customer: I only paid twenty dollars for the shirt....

False equivalency.

You conveniently left out that we received pick #4. No matter how you slice it, we didn't "trade" two #1 picks as the article claims.

Nothing convenient about it. The trade was 2 firsts to move up to #4. A net loss of one first. But if we traded "1" first round pick to get to #4, why didn't we have a pick at #8 or in 2015?

It also was pick #9, not pick #8

No way!

EJ and Orton vs. Romo. Not to mention Dez was a 5th year vet by then. How may off targets were in those 128?

Crunch the numbers and let us know! Cite or go home, remember?

Calm down, K-9. Of those that didn't get it the 1st time, some may never get it.

I'm perfectly calm. I just don't like irresponsible reporting because it's most often used to support a false narrative.

Nothing convenient about it. The trade was 2 firsts to move up to #4. A net loss of one first. But if we traded "1" first round pick to get to #4, why didn't we have a pick at #8 or in 2015?

No way!

Crunch the numbers and let us know! Cite or go home, remember?

The #19 pick in 2015 is what it turned out to be.