Rumor- Bills will entertain trade offers for Watkins?

....ditto....but without FIVE Lombardis, Kraft would be of no significance whose name as an NFL owner would be as readily known(COUGH) as the guy who owns the Jags, right?..............

I don't know that answer. but i have no qualms imagining Bob giving rectal examinations to Goodell for fun and amusement

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know that answer. but i have no qualms imagining Bob giving rectal examinations to Goodell for fun and amusement

...will be sending you the bill for forcing me to ruin a brand new pair of Depends.. :thumbsup: ...love nothing more than Bob skewering the 40 million dollar puppet......

...will be sending you the bill for forcing me to ruin a brand new pair of Depends.. :thumbsup: ...love nothing more than Bob skewering the 40 million dollar puppet......

No problem. Send the bill.

I have accountants and lawyers to tend to these... indiscreet leaks.

These things happen as we age ever so gracefully

He also had the benefit of playing with Matt Ryan. 34 games with 174 catches for 2787 yards and 20 TDs for Julio on 282 targets. 37 games for Sammy with 153 catches for 2459 yards and 17 TDs on 276 targets. Sammy's in the ball park with regard to production in the 1st three seasons despite having a far worse QB situation and less opportunities on a per game basis.

That doesn't help his argument, so it doesn't count. :)

I'm pretty sure Matt Ryan is a better QB than what we have been trotting out there, and he knows who to go to. That makes a difference.

All things considered, pretty impressive to be right there in the same ball park with such an inferior passing game. JUST WATCH SAMMY! He's got some special tools. (Now stay healthy....please!)

No problem. Send the bill.

I have accountants and lawyers to tend to these... indiscreet leaks.

These things happen as we age ever so gracefully

....you have ALWAYS been a damn good sport playing along with a bit of humor to mitigate those tightly bound up here...thanks..... :thumbsup:

....you have ALWAYS been a damn good sport playing along with a bit of humor to mitigate those tightly bound up here...thanks..... :thumbsup:

Did you just call me a laxative ?

I will take it as a compliment OldTime

But really, send the bill...

No need to get him on the field before training camp at SJF with him still recovering from the 2nd procedure. Make sure he's 100% ready to go.

Yeah no need at all for him to mesh with his teamates in a glorfied stretching setting, he can do that on a basketball court right?

I do too. Having a player potentially holding the cap hostage, or giving it all only when they want to isn't conducive to facing adversity in a game and coming back from it.

I want players that are 100% dedicated to the success of this team.

How much talent do you trade for that quality?

Do you target an all pro that might not love the team or a sturdy vet that loves buffalo? How do you really know the difference or how they will feel 4 years and maybe two coaches later?

Yeah no need at all for him to mesh with his teamates in a glorfied stretching setting, he can do that on a basketball court right?

He's there at OBD with them. But let's go with LA Fitness rumors as if they mean anything. Try making a real point.

He's there at OBD with them. But let's go with LA Fitness rumors as if they mean anything. Try making a real point.

You are trying to hard. There is a picture of him playing basketball at an la fitness gym. La fitness gyms are all over the good USA. But he was unable to perform a glorified stretching routine the first go at it and perform in the wr drills to get some chemistry.

But basketball is fine?

We will see. Ill give him the benefit of the doubt. Ill let this season playout before I say hes a bust OR DECLARE HIM ELITE. Because he right now is neither.

How much talent do you trade for that quality?

Do you target an all pro that might not love the team or a sturdy vet that loves buffalo? How do you really know the difference or how they will feel 4 years and maybe two coaches later?

Thats a great question. Im not a coach, however, I cant imagine the trust and confidence lost in a player when its clear they are sandbagging it. These coaches see players everyday and know what theybare capable of. That gif that Inposted of gilmore giving up when he clearly could have stopped hogan was remarkable tell of Gilmores dedication to the team, pride in the team, and care for the final score. Me personally I wouldnt be able to ever trust a player that ever did exactly what Gimlore did in hat GIF ever again.

You are trying to hard. There is a picture of him playing basketball at an la fitness gym. La fitness gyms are all over the good USA. But he was unable to perform a glorified stretching routine the first go at it and perform in the wr drills to get some chemistry.

But basketball is fine?

We will see. Ill give him the benefit of the doubt. Ill let this season playout before I say hes a bust OR DECLARE HIM ELITE. Because he right now is neither.

I believe everything I see on Facebook. :rolleyes: The Bills are in control of what he does or doesn't do at OBD. At any rate, What he does away from OBD is on him. Either way, as long as he's ready to rock and roll in July I'm good.

But basketball is fine?

there's a picture of Watkins playing basketball at an LA Fitness from July 2016

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/07/bills_sammy_watkins_foot_healed_heading_into_camp_plays_pickup_basketball.html

Point being, one needs to know when and where a picture was taken. Maybe he thought bball was fine last year and knows different now

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/07/bills_sammy_watkins_foot_healed_heading_into_camp_plays_pickup_basketball.html

Point being, one needs to know when and where a picture was taken. Maybe he thought bball was fine last year and knows different now

So much for his point regarding Sammy's recovery this offseason.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/193415-sammys-foot-fully-healthy-already/

Read the thread. Is his credibility good or no?