Bills Trivia

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I looked it up and still never heard that before.

that's a hell of a trivia question

This is for the old timers, a DT, who ended up playing for the Bills, ended the career of a Bills RB, who might have been a special back, name both players

I remember watching that 49er game when I was living in Lawrence KS.... That fumble return killed us..

I was there sitting near that goalline and all the Niners fans stood up, as did my Bills' fan friend. I just sat there and told my friend "Please tell me it's being called back"

that's a hell of a trivia question

This is for the old timers, a DT, who ended up playing for the Bills, ended the career of a Bills RB, who might have been a special back, name both players

Would that be Dudley Meredith? Was the running back Roger Kochman?

What running back did Cookie Gilchrist change jerseys in a game so that the other RB could get some playing time?

Mike Hamby

What pair of college roommates was drafted by the Bills on the same day.

OJ and the guy that drove the Bronco....after OJ decapitated two people

Name the Bills defensive lineman who was a starter in his rookie year and, until a series of knee injuries ended his career after the 1967 season, used his strength to dominate the line of scrimmage. He was a three-time selection to the All-American Football League teams and a unanimous All-AFL defensive tackle in three consecutive years; 1963, 1964 and 1965. He served as the cornerstone of a defense that took the Bills to the playoffs four straight years (1963–1966) and consecutive AFL championships in 1964 and 1965. Over the 1964 and 1965 seasons,he and his defense mates held opposing rushers without a touchdown for seventeen consecutive games, a Professional League record that still stands.His teammates described his play as "crazy as hell".

Name the Bills defensive lineman who was a starter in his rookie year and, until a series of knee injuries ended his career after the 1967 season, used his strength to dominate the line of scrimmage. He was a three-time selection to the All-American Football League teams and a unanimous All-AFL defensive tackle in three consecutive years; 1963, 1964 and 1965. He served as the cornerstone of a defense that took the Bills to the playoffs four straight years (1963–1966) and consecutive AFL championships in 1964 and 1965. Over the 1964 and 1965 seasons,he and his defense mates held opposing rushers without a touchdown for seventeen consecutive games, a Professional League record that still stands.His teammates described his play as "crazy as hell".

That was #70 Tom Sestak, part of the best front four in Bills history with Tom Day, Jim Dunaway and Ron McDole

Name the Bills defensive lineman who was a starter in his rookie year and, until a series of knee injuries ended his career after the 1967 season, used his strength to dominate the line of scrimmage. He was a three-time selection to the All-American Football League teams and a unanimous All-AFL defensive tackle in three consecutive years; 1963, 1964 and 1965. He served as the cornerstone of a defense that took the Bills to the playoffs four straight years (1963–1966) and consecutive AFL championships in 1964 and 1965. Over the 1964 and 1965 seasons,he and his defense mates held opposing rushers without a touchdown for seventeen consecutive games, a Professional League record that still stands.His teammates described his play as "crazy as hell"

Edited by jumbalaya