Bills Trivia

The number 31 was not distributed for a number of years as a result of the above. When they stopped using it as their anonymous check player is when they started giving it to players.

Correctumongo. 1st Rounder JD Williams was the 1st player to wear it after man, many years.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 year after Willie West was selected as an All-Star, which rookie replaced him at LCB?

Booker Edgerson? It was either him or Byrd. I think West went on to the Jets and Miami. Bastard.

That Bills team that year. Whoo.

Here's mine (more recent):

What was accomplished for the first time in a game between the Bills and 49'ers?

Hint: It's since been done twice more - both the second and third times in 2014, interestingly enough.

Edited by timekills17

Here's mine (more recent):

What was accomplished for the first time in a game between the Bills and 49'ers?

Hint: It's since been done twice more - both the second and third times in 2014, interestingly enough.

I'm guessing you're talking about the no punt game.

I'm guessing you're talking about the no punt game.

Yeah; that wasn't too difficult for those who were watching in the 90's.

Okay, so out of the Wall of Fame members of the Jim Kelly era (Kent Hull, Jim Kelly, Marv Levy, Andre Reed, Jim Ritcher, Fred Smerlas, Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Steve Tasker, and Thurman Thomas) who was the LAST member to get their name on the wall? For bonus points, who was the FIRST?

Edited by timekills17