DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

And Trump could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue or literally kill 123,669 Americans and you Trumpholes will still vote for the pig.

WINNING 

Youre such a partisan hack it’s unbelievable.

You realize that the prior President and Vice President were looking to trip up the current President, yes?

That’s got nothing to do with what Trump has done or not done.  That’s got nothing to do with being a Trump supporter. 

It has everything to do with trusting that when someone wins the office, there’s a peaceful transfer of power. NOT hand grenades and time bombs. 

And that former VP is the Democratic nominee. And you’ll vote for him, not because of Trump, but because “D” over country.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

Just now, snafu said:

Youre such a partisan hack it’s unbelievable.

You realize that the prior President and Vice President were looking to trip up the current President, yes?

That’s got nothing to do with what Trump has done or not done.  That’s got nothing to do with being a Trump supporter. 

It has everything to do with trusting that when someone wins the office, there’s a peaceful transfer of power. NOT hand grenades and time bombs. 

And that former VP is the Democratic nominee. And you’ll vote for him, not because of Trump, but because “D” over country.

look in the mirror bro 

• Like (+1) 1

The urgency related to full disclosure has to be high. If Biden wins, this all goes away on Inauguration Day and probably before that. 

which does a lot to explain why there was a Muller report, impeachment, the reaction by governors to Covid, and now the nationwide riots.  Anything to run out the clock. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dubs said:

The urgency related to full disclosure has to be high. If Biden wins, this all goes away on Inauguration Day and probably before that. 

which does a lot to explain why there was a Muller report, impeachment, the reaction by governors to Covid, and now the nationwide riots.  Anything to run out the clock. 

100%

Stall is the plan. Sullivan can and will do that some more (but he won't be able to do so for very long). 

They'll push fear. 

They'll push "Barr is controlled". 

They'll push it all... but the evidence is overwhelming. And if this is just what's public to date, imagine what they have under seal still. 

Train's coming. 

Thread mentioned worth reading: 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It’s truly incredible that a person who’s public life started 3.5 years ago was able to corrupt so many career public employees in such a short time. Maybe Russia has been helping. ? 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

look in the mirror bro 

Point to anything I said that’s blindly partisan. 

You can’t post anything that’s isn’t angry about Trump. You generally end your posts with “thank you Trump voters” — because you blame them for your hatred and misery.  Nice way to go through life.  And I call Trump voters “them” because I’m not one of them, imbecile. I allow myself to see that Trump does stupid things. I also allow myself to see that the prior President and VP seem to have been extremely deep into this abuse of power. Should I say “thank you Obama voters” (of which I am one)? Your imbecilic brain can’t allow you to be honest. I’d say I feel for you, but you seem happy to remain ignorant.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The last bastion of an empty mind -- a needless "bro" at the end of a nonsense statement. 

He's been broken. Just wait until he sees what's coming next :lol: 

He won’t want to see it.

There will be deflection and ignorance.

• Like (+1) 2