DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

No. What it means is that we on the side of justice are being strangled by the purposeful and intentional slow walk of evidence. They’ve been running out the clock for two years and we. Don’t have a field goal kicker that can score the winning points before time runs out.  We’ve been strangled. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Hedge said:

... (I'm not sure how to embed from Parler yet)

off topic but... 

it (the ability to embed) may be included in IPS 5.0. they are expanding social embed ability with that roll out. i know tik tok will embed with 5.0

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Nanker said:

No. What it means is that we on the side of justice are being strangled by the purposeful and intentional slow walk of evidence. They’ve been running out the clock for two years and we. Don’t have a field goal kicker that can score the winning points before time runs out.  We’ve been strangled. 

Dude.  It's almost the 12th.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You did better than I did. I copy and pasted the text which automatically linked. Looks like grabbing the share url works. Thank you!

If Parler wants to be a broader platform, they should allow non subscribers to see the full threads.

• Like (+1) 4

Those Strzok notes on the Flynn case are damning for the top tier of the Obama administration, including Obama and Joe Biden.   The press is gonna need a king sized pillow to smother this one.

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Wouldn't the case be reassigned if he did not abide by this ruling? IOW, taken away from Sullivan so that it would be dismissed?

We shall see how much sunlight Trump advocates can bring. I'm still reading "he plead guilty!" instead of "he was framed." People are something else. When will they realize that if something like this can happen to a General Mike Flynn, a rouge government official can do worse to you?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1