DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

The complete sham that is today’s media

Now, after the fact after the damage has been done they admit they were wrong.

Lots of things Trump said when he said them I would cringe.  Like calling the media “the enemy of the people”.

You know, he’s not all that far off.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not satire.

James Comey, the former Federal Bureau of Investigation director who was fired last year by U.S. President Donald Trump, will teach a course on ethical leadership at the College of William & Mary in Virginia, the school said on Friday.

“Ethical leaders lead by seeing above the short term, above the urgent or the partisan, and with a higher loyalty to lasting values, most importantly the truth,” Comey said in a statement released by the college, the country’s second oldest.

Comey graduated from William & Mary in 1984 with a double major in chemistry and religion, and will teach for a full academic year beginning this fall.

The school’s president, Taylor Reveley, praised his “abiding commitment to ethical behavior” in a statement.

giphy.gif2f9a5f952a3a4a3564c209bec8ce4485--buffal

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Why, yes it is. That does not stop it from being amusing, however.

Not that I'm disagreeing, but the moron who tweeted it probably didn't notice. The commenters definitely didn't notice.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Not that I'm disagreeing, but the moron who tweeted it probably didn't notice. The commenters definitely didn't notice.

Nor did I. Can I borrow the cone of shame?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

Looking forward to the revelations that this week brings.

Some of the Tweets/Retweets by POTUS today:

After reading Steele’s testimony, especially the account where some of the information he received was from Perkins for the dossier, this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's not going to let this go. And by tweeting about it, he forces the media (who loves to report on his tweets) to cover it. 

And we've only just begun.

I just saw that one... whoa.  I am not sure #TeamCoup is gonna like what is coming next.

• Like (+1) 4