DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Neither are the people he's investigating.

We're due for a white supremacist mass shooting, aren't we?  When's the next one scheduled?  Sunday?

You joke, I suspect, but I'd be lying if I didn't tell you this has crossed my mind more than once. For the past dozen years, they seem to always have odd timing.

15 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You joke, I suspect, but I'd be lying if I didn't tell you this has crossed my mind more than once. For the past dozen years, they seem to always have odd timing.

The funding/training/tools used to pull those narrative-changing mass casualty events off have largely dried up for that sect. Doesn't mean it can't happen - but (from what I gather) the likelihood has been lessened by a great degree. 

53 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Neither are the people he's investigating.

We're due for a white supremacist mass shooting, aren't we?  When's the next one scheduled?  Sunday?

Sadly,  it would not surprise me to see one orchestrated. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Because the investigation is ongoing... not just starting)

Wow, spying for who? WTF is he talking about? 

Barr answered: “I think spying did occur, yes, I think spying did occur,” though he added the key question is whether law enforcement officials had a proper legal justification to open such an investigation and intelligence-gathering.

“I need to explore that . . . I want to say that I am reviewing this, I haven’t set up a team yet,” Barr added. “I also want to make clear this is not launching an investigation of the FBI, frankly, to the extent that there were any issues at the FBI, I do not view it as a problem that’s endemic to the FBI, I think there was probably a failure among a group of leaders there in the upper echelon.”