DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

All of a sudden there is a flurry of news... almost like some people are trying to get out ahead of what's to come. 

And what's to come (first) is the OIG FISA report which I've confirmed is in the hands of many people already. Hearing it's damning. 

Oh boy... that's years in prison.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Either you're being purposefully obtuse or you need to really sharpen your reading comprehension skills by 10 fold. 

He's pulling your chain. 

I don't think Kemp gives a damn about your (or anyone else's) answers.  His posts can be properly characterized as trolling. 

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:blink:

That's a mammothly damning statement.

Baker's people are 100% certain he'll be cleared... but as someone who has experience with defense attorney's braggadocio, they sure sounded like they were over compensating. 

In light of those comments by the Durham (look into his background - and think back to Mueller/Bulger connections), I think they're in damage control. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh boy... that's years in prison.

Disappointed that Strassel found Greenwald's piece fascinating.  Wallace's dovishness subjugated hundreds of millions into servitude and tens of millions into early graves.  

As I've said before the only difference between Communists and Nazis, is that Communists had/have a better PR firm.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You aren't understanding his question.

Allow me to translate:

"I'm not interested in doing the necessary work of wading through all of the relevant facts and information surrounding the case in order to form an educated position.  I would instead prefer to outsource the work of doing so to a "news agency", who will tell me what to think.  Which such "news agency" should I defer to?"

https://goo.gl/images/km6QnQ

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Baker's people are 100% certain he'll be cleared... but as someone who has experience with defense attorney's braggadocio, they sure sounded like they were over compensating.

What? You mean defense attorneys are full of schiff when they proclaim, at the outset, that their client is innocent and that they are fully confident that the client will be exonerated?!?

“The Deep State story is nonsense. The Mole in the Oval image, meanwhile, is too extreme — but not as crazy a theory as it was a year or two ago. The president clearly has something to hide. As I have written many times over the past two years, it is highly unlikely that there is any innocent explanation for the remarkable frequency and depth of the Trump coterie’s interactions with Russia for some 30 years, and especially during the campaign.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/01/13/mounting-evidence-trump-fears-putin-compromising-information-column/2564892002/

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you know that's a opinion column? Do you know what they say about opinions? Opinions are like A-holes, everyone has one.

Go back and try a little harder 

1 minute ago, westside said:

Do you know that's a opinion column? Do you know what they say about opinions? Opinions are like A-holes, everyone has one.

Go back and try a little harder 

LOL, ya, I should be posting tweets from unknown right wing ass freaks, huh? 

1 minute ago, westside said:

No, there you go again with your "feelz" 

Just don't post opinions as fact. You know,  stop being dishonest. 

It's not an opinion that Trump meets in secret with Putin. That's a fact. No one from our team (USA) is even present. 

You just don't care. You don't care about your country enough to give a fig. So sad. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's not an opinion that Trump meets in secret with Putin. That's a fact. No one from our team (USA) is even present. 

You just don't care. You don't care about your country enough to give a fig. So sad. 

Proof of what you say. No, opinion columns don't count. 

Stop going by your "feelz" 

You lie so much, do you even know what truth is.

Damn, even Alexa is smarter than you.