DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

44 minutes ago, peace out said:

I still believe, and have from the start, most of the Mueller case is happening behind the scenes. Who is the subpoena for? Who knows?

My money is on Old Man Jenkins.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

The wikileaks string?

Yeah. He got caught in a major lie (he said publicly he didn't know any Wikileaks attorneys or personnel - but he's repped by a Wikileaks attorney and has been for years). He also got caught in a lie about Stone's connection to Wikileaks - all of which broke at the end of last week. 

Mueller wants to question him again, he's refused twice (from what I've gathered) because he knows he's screwed. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, peace out said:

He's met with and is openly meeting with Mueller again after Thanksgiving. 

Why would he fight - in secret - a grand jury subpoena?

I'm guessing as to who is resisting based on what I'm hearing from people in the loop on the GJ. He met with Mueller previously (and the GJ) and testified he didn't have any connections to Wikileaks. Now that it's public knowledge that he's repped by one of their main counsels, he's cooked and knows it. That's why he's fighting it.

He already tried to push back the second meeting with Mueller as well. Mueller wants Stone, was counting on Credico to deliver him, instead he screwed himself and Mueller's case (with regards to Stone). Mueller will make him pay for it.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Could be.

Glad to know it's just a "could be". You need to be constantly berated by someone that doesn't knowshit about the subject but can expect you to have all the answers as if it was a mathematical problem.