DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He beat all the Republicans, too. And he didn't need the EC to pull that off. At least more voters turned out for Hillary 

You are joking right? `

I don't think he was joking, and it seems as though the marketing campaign worked on you.

12 minutes ago, snafu said:

I don't think he was joking, and it seems as though the marketing campaign worked on you.

Ya, and the propaganda campaign waged against her for decades seems to have worked on you and the rest of the idiots claiming she murdered people. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, and the propaganda campaign waged against her for decades seems to have worked on you and the rest of the idiots claiming she murdered people. 

For decades, she's been her own self-promoter.

I don't know about any propaganda campaign against her.  Must be a vast right wing conspiracy, right?  I'll look out for that now that you point it out.  Thanks for cluing me in.

2 hours ago, garybusey said:

Keep thinking Manafort wasn't a plant. 

Its going to end up as a better twist ending for you. 

Just now, garybusey said:

Can you change your handle Special Counsel Nanker since you know so much? 

The information is all out there for you to see. Just because you refuse to look at it and Nankee does doesn't give him any inside info. 

It it just keeps you well behind the curve. 

Just now, garybusey said:

Now Manafort's a plant? Got it!

Not now. Always. Been saying that for months. Again, if you read with an open mind rather than closing it to your partisanship you'd see. 

Ask yourself why, if Manafort was being indicted for Trump related issues, the entire indictment is from years BEFORE the campaign or before he worked with Trump. Ask yourself why Podesta Group - one of the most powerful lobby groups on K-Street - closed immediately after manafort got indicted. 

The evidence is clear. 

Manafort, Papadopolous = plants. 

People argue Page was too but I disagree. 

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

Now Manafort's a plant? Got it!

Actually, it's not a "now" thing.  He's been claiming that to be the case for months now, and while this particular claim lacks the backing with direct evidence that most of his claims have had, given the context and landscape, and the scant bits of evidence he has shown, I find his claims plausible, though not actually probable at this time.

• Like (+1) 1