Who wins this war?

I would take the Corleone's as well. Michael was a great leader whereas Liotta got into cocaine and pills so his mind was !@#$ed up.

Now if you want o have a war between Corleone's and the Soprano family...that would be interesting.

78015993d6b6f4f5199522aae819400c.jpg

I would take the Corleone's as well. Michael was a great leader whereas Liotta got into cocaine and pills so his mind was !@#$ed up.

Now if you want o have a war between Corleone's and the Soprano family...that would be interesting.

78015993d6b6f4f5199522aae819400c.jpg

Is it bad I never watched a single episode of the Soprano's?

Is it bad I never watched a single episode of the Soprano's?

Yes...very bad. Go watch the first season and then come back and answer the question about the war. Tony Soprano ran a tight crew and was well respected.

With the loss of Sonny, I'd say Sopranos would kick Corleone's ass but it would take a few weeks.

I'm taking the Corleones as well. Completely agree that the Cicero gang was sloppy. Not real professionals.

As for the Sopranos...I finally watched all of them a couple years ago. It didn't live up to the decade of hype I was subject to before finally watching it, although it was a solid show.

Yes...very bad. Go watch the first season and then come back and answer the question about the war. Tony Soprano ran a tight crew and was well respected.

With the loss of Sonny, I'd say Sopranos would kick Corleone's ass but it would take a few weeks.

If it ever comes to Netflix, I'll watch.