What if Peterman is better than Mahomes??

Go join the KC board. Everyone else is wrong, and you "prove" that by posting the Chiefs. You are welcome to your opinion, and you may very well be correct in the end, but enough already! GEEZ! I'll work on the Ignore function tomorrow. Get a life....

Why are you in this thread? If you don't want to discuss Mahomes or the Bills decision makers that passed on him there are 39 other open threads.

Why did Reid pass on Russell Wilson if he's a QB whisperer?

Why don't the great QB guys take every great QB first? Same reason why Bills didn't take a QB this year. McDermott was all in with Tyrod. Reid had Michael Vick who had just got him to the playoffs the year before that one and he also had Kevin Kolb who he had drafted high.

How about the Bills get serious and stop drafting position players and start drafting QB's in the first 3 rounds. We are going no where until we do. How about that.

The Jets have shown that drafting a QB every year ensures nothing. Again, I'll wait until these guys prove themselves one way or another.

Why are you in this thread? If you don't want to discuss Mahomes or the Bills decision makers that passed on him there are 39 other open threads.

How CUTE! You want your own little Mahomes thread where no one will disagree with you! :)

Look, I'm NOT saying the guy won't pan out, but you are beyond obnoxious in trying to make your point. We know where you stand. Come back and say I told you so......when there is a basis for that. I don't hate the QB nearly as much as I hate your false certainty that he's The Man.

The Jets have shown that drafting a QB every year ensures nothing. Again, I'll wait until these guys prove themselves one way or another.

The Jets are not a model for anything. Actually, the Jets QB acquisition strategy is to go dumpster diving like the Bills. That is not the approach I favor.

How CUTE! You want your own little Mahomes thread where no one will disagree with you! :)

Look, I'm NOT saying the guy won't pan out, but you are beyond obnoxious in trying to make your point. We know where you stand. Come back and say I told you so......when there is a basis for that. I don't hate the QB nearly as much as I hate your false certainty that he's The Man.

There is no certainty. Mahomes was a very good QB prospect. Bills should start drafting VERY GOOD QB prospects. Get it now?

The Jets are not a model for anything. Actually, the Jets QB acquisition strategy is to go dumpster diving like the Bills. That is not the approach I favor.

There is no certainty. Mahomes was a very good QB prospect. Bills should start drafting VERY GOOD QB prospects. Get it now?

How about this....I've made my point, you've made your point. Now we are DONE. I'm done, can you do that? Or did you just need the attention?

Vick came out of prison and no one expected much for a guy out of the league. Reid had him looking better than he did BEFORE prison! The Vick stuff was incredible QB coaching.

And yet, with that incredible QB coaching, Vick only matched Tyrod's passing stats one year out of his entire career. Most of his other years weren't even close.

And here's where you say, "yeah, but he added a lot more production with his running!"

And we say, "checkmate."

And yet, with that incredible QB coaching, Vick only matched Tyrod's passing stats one year out of his entire career. Most of his other years weren't even close.

And here's where you say, "yeah, but he added a lot more production with his running!"

And we say, "checkmate."

Go to the transplant thread where you can discuss Tyrod's greatness. As for me, wake me up when he passes for 300 yards in a regular game, wins more than 7 games in a year or beats someone good.

Go to the transplant thread where you can discuss Tyrod's greatness. As for me, wake me up when he passes for 300 yards in a regular game, wins more than 7 games in a year or beats someone good.

Hey, you're the one who wanted to talk about Vick. How many 300 yard games do you think he had? Don't get upset when I use your own argument to absolutely wreck your little crusade.

P.S. Andrew Luck and Drew Brees called and said winning is a team stat. They also told me not to whip you so hard that you literally turn into a broken record.

Of 311 posts so far, how many are from LessThanMagicJeff? I don't remember a personal thread quite like this. Congrats!

I said I'd be done if you were done, but there's no stopping you! When do you think this might subside?

I come back because I check most threads looking for rational ideas. This has been disappointing.

Of 311 posts so far, how many are from LessThanMagicJeff? I don't remember a personal thread quite like this. Congrats!

Personal thread needs a personal theme song. I nominate "Whipping Post" since that's what I keep hearing in my head whenever Jeff opens his mouth and asks for more.

Personal thread needs a personal theme song. I nominate "Whipping Post" since that's what I keep hearing in my head whenever Jeff opens his mouth and asks for more.

In general an Alman Brothers fan, so that might work.

Absolutely wrong. Mahomes might have been a 2nd rounder on your talking head mock draft. This is why before the draft I stated he should be the #1 QB prospect in this draft. I knew the mock drafts and the Cosells were wrong.

Chiefs tried to trade into top 5 for him. New York Giants upset they couldn't trade up for Mahomes. Saints and Sean Payton would have taken him at 11. I also think Arians and Cardinals would have pulled the trigger at 13. Steelers only wanted one of two QB's, Mahomes or Dobbs.

If Mahomes were so likely to be so great, why didn't he go 1st overall? Or at least 2nd over Trubisky? Mitch was one of the worst top-5 picked QB prospects in years and he still went over Mahomes.

Guaranteed franchise savior QBs are not available with the 10th overall pick. Lottery tickets are.

Edited by SoFFacet

If Mahomes were so likely to be so great, why didn't he go 1st overall? Or at least 2nd over Trubisky? Mitch was one of the worst top-5 picked QB prospects in years and he still went over Mahomes.

Guaranteed franchise savior QBs are not available with the 10th overall pick. Lottery tickets are.

Not all NFL teams have good QB scouts. The worst teams like the Bills wouldn't recognize a good QB if they tapped them on the shoulder. The playoff teams and/or teams with QB gurus were salivating over Mahomes. Hopefully Beane and McDermott will hire a QB guru.

I said I'd be done if you were done, but there's no stopping you! When do you think this might subside?

I come back because I check most threads looking for rational ideas. This has been disappointing.

Why do you keep hurling personal insults? I always thought you were a nice guy, reading your posts. Why can you not stay to the topic without getting personal?

Why don't the great QB guys take every great QB first? Same reason why Bills didn't take a QB this year. McDermott was all in with Tyrod. Reid had Michael Vick who had just got him to the playoffs the year before that one and he also had Kevin Kolb who he had drafted high.

So, he's no more a QB whisperer than McDermott. ...gotcha

Not all NFL teams have good QB scouts. The worst teams like the Bills wouldn't recognize a good QB if they tapped them on the shoulder. The playoff teams and/or teams with QB gurus were salivating over Mahomes. Hopefully Beane and McDermott will hire a QB guru.

Aren't you sick of following the "worst teams"?? Here's an idea, go follow a Great team, like say...Kansas City? They got the greatest record and most Super Bowl wins EVER!!! Aaaannd, they just drafted the best QB ever. Enjoy the bbq. Dont forget to write your Mama

Why did a Quarterback Magician like Andy Reid pass on Derek Carr in 2014 when all he had was the ultimate check-down QB, Alex Smith?