Which QB Gets the Call First?

Wow. That's astounding when you really think about it. Thanks for the insight.

in any other occupation experience pays, even if mediocre. In the NFL mediocre doesn't even get paid. Without looking I am sure Kaepernick has 3 times more starts that Manuel. I'm sure the stats sway toward Kaepernick but we have seen what he can do, which is average at best. Gabbert, the same. Griffin was good for one year but again, without looking, if you take away griffin's first year and put it against Manuel, is there a difference?

Manuel has potential. That may not be more than #2. But, a good number two can clear the room of having a need. Having Brady or Rodgers you can groom's young kid. Having a young potential franchise starter you need depth that won't **** the bed,take the job seriously and give maximum effort. I don't think Kaepernick or Griffin display those traits. I don't know if gabbert does. Kaepernick and Griffin have a life and story outside of football and both come off as d bags. Manuel is much more mature and who I would want as my #3 right now and may be #2 one day

I'd take Kaepernick in Buffalo because she offers good a similar skillet to Taylor. It is hard to find a backup for a mobile QB. And I don't see in a million possibilities Kaepernick starting over Taylor. He is a backup atbest

Kaepernick and Taylor are really close in talent, imo. Kaepernick just comes with 'distractions' that probably wouldn't be welcome in 'red' Buffalo.

Also, he's likely looking for a starting gig (and salary)

Kaepernick and Taylor are really close in talent, imo. Kaepernick just comes with 'distractions' that probably wouldn't be welcome in 'red' Buffalo.

Thier stats last year were almost identical.

I've believed when Colin was playing for the Nevada Wolfpack and believe to this day that he would look great in a Bills suit.

If I were the new GM of the Buffalo Panthers I'd sign him right up and let the QB battle begin. If redneck Bills fans don't like it, too bad.

Edited by reddogblitz

the booth life is so good, I think they are retired now....

...Gruden, Cowher, Mooch, Billick, Boomer, Sims, Marino, etc are all warm 'n fuzzy making a tad more than minimum wage (COUGH).....Romo will stay put in the booth.....The Cutlet has no choice.....booth or Mickey D's..this guy is a stale doorstop....Casper-Nick better open a tattoo parlor 'cause his days are done..a misdirected kid who lost his football focus rising too quickly and tats/poses became his focal point.....his style got figured out as did RG II 5/8 despite their bloated egos and now they're both done......Russell was smart enough to adapt once he was figured out, took some significant licks in the transition, but he still is employed....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Thier stats last year were almost identical.

I've believed when Colin was playing for the Nevada Wolfpack and believe to this day that he would look great in a Bills suit.

If I were the new GM of the Buffalo Panthers I'd sign him right up and let the QB battle begin. If redneck Bills fans don't like it, too bad.

Carolina is more Buffalo than Buffalo is Carolina. Charlotte is more wny'ers than native charlotteans. And Carolina was essentially started by the Bills.

And why do people have to be rednecks because they disagree with Kaepernick? Call them names, doesn't change a thing.

Just a guess but I think the next unemployed vet QB to sign a contract will be Fitz.

Romo = too brittle

Cutler = He don't care

Kaepernick = QB'ing takes a backseat to protesting

Fitz = turnover machine with experience

RGIII = Ruined by Shanahan

Yeah. How different would the Raiders playoff run have finished if they could've gotten Romo in there after Carr got injured?

No telling but ik id rather have romo in there over connor cook who had never started a NFL game before being thrown to the wolves in the playoffs

These guys all have issues. I would say that Kaep or Cutler is most ready to play. Cutler has another job so I'm sure he will never work out again. I guess Kaep by default but Fitz and RG aren't awful part-time options. Romo's injuries probably have ended his career. They are probably still 5 of the best 50 QB options in the world and there is probably about 80 NFL QB jobs. They all won't end up with a job (money being a major factor) but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't.

well now we could get that italian neurosurgeon to transplant romos head onto kaeperzc7niks body and have the perfect qb

He'd still choke in the playoffs ... Of course when your non playoff streak is about to become eligible to vote, just making the playoffs should be the goal.