QB comparative data for Tyrod from Cian Fahey to discuss

I've been banned 2x for my anti Tyrod arguments, which aren't malicious at all. Just a bunch of stats that the Taylorheads whine about.

Transplant does the exact same thing on the other end of the spectrum with the douche o meter up 5 notches and is allowed to continue to crusade.

Johnny fair play. Ban this man.

Ps. Early reports out of Eagles camp are raving about Wentz and the new wideouts !!

I've started 2 total threads since I've been here... which is about half a year now... and I've limited most of my Taylor discussion to these 2 threads as people respond to posts in the threads.

Is that what you did to get banned?

If so, that's wrong.

But I've seen the way you post as this poster and your last one and doubt you're accurately describing (or maybe even aware of) what got you banned.

Why are you so whiny?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are these other players playing around them sir

Dak (who I wanted out of college) = Dez

Tyrod Taylor = ?

Anyway...it is going to be interesting to see how Dak does this year......Tyrod had a better first year starting then second year it will be worth keeping an eye on if he progresses or his tendencies are not game planned for.

I actually thought that was a kind response. The old JFH would have worded that much differently.

The post was back and forth....I was simply pointing it out.

Personally....I think crusher has the right to not like TT and has the right to his opinion....but dont let that same person say "oh...i got nothing against him" after deroging since year 1 then say "I like his talent"

You dont have to like him.....everything is going to have their opinion and there is no swaying it other then play on the field (and then....maybe)

Dak = Dez

Tyrod Taylor = the best running game in the league, including LeSean McCoy, Mike Gillislee and an offensive line that was sensational at run blocking. All that helps a QB an absolute ton. Oh, and Charles Clay who was open constantly.

Having said that, not a QB in the league would choose Tyrod's offensive cast over Prescott's, but the Bills run game would have been a huge help to any QB and Tyrod fans want to talk only about WRs and ignore everything else.

It will indeed be interesting to see how this all pans out. My guess is that Dak is going to come back to earth a bit as teams start to figure out how best to defend him. As a Cowboys hater I hope I'm right about that, it would be awesome to see.

Dak = Dez

Tyrod Taylor = the best running game in the league, including LeSean McCoy, Mike Gillislee and an offensive line that was sensational at run blocking. All that helps a QB an absolute ton. Oh, and Charles Clay who was open constantly.

Wow...

So... who was the next best rushing team in the NFL?

Which team had the Elite OL?

Which team has a future HOFer at TE?

Thurm... you've turned into a real hater... have been for awhile, actually.

Your feigned objectivity isn't fooling anyone.

sorry man, saving quotes seems kind of like an obsession, especially if said quotes are from your message board foes.

it's your obsession though so, carry on...

He's been obsessed with me for quite some time now...nothing new to me.

This actually made me chuckle a bit Foxx. i'm willing to get along again if you are. All you guys can laugh, but I post numerous things to my own Facebook message site so I have certain things I may want to remember-links, all sorts of things that have nothing to do with the Bills. but you can't delete them. It all just builds up.

This may get me to finally join Facebook if you'll friend me.

Haven't done that since the other board. But it came in handy also for saving stats and such for future reference. For many things.

Why? Its a faceless message board where you might run into a select few members.

It's a bit overboard if you ask me, but hey to each his own.

Jm, your wound a little too tightly on a daily basis. loosen up my man!

who the hell saves quotes from a defunt message board?

delete that **** and you'll feel liberated!

repeat after me

i feel liberated......

i feel liberated.......

i feel liberated.......

:worthy: :worthy: :beer:

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/6/15/15807266/tyrod-taylor-buffalo-bills-receivers-tight-ends-running-backs-extra-work-before-training-camp

“Going home to see the family for a little bit. But I’ll get back to training in a week or so and plan on getting the receivers, tight ends, and running backs together for a week and just getting some work in leading up until training camp.”

And this would be wrong.

I was a fan of Tyrod going into his first season. I supported him winning the job and felt he deserved a chance.

I totally am, and I am very proud to say so.

Complete lie. You said from day one that Taylor was going to get figured out and his stats would plummet. I can't prove it because the message board is gone but anyone from that board knows your shtick.

Your bashed people that complimented Taylor when he had good games and then cried victim. Also when he had good games you dug for reasons he didn't.

Edited by Scott7975

Complete lie. You said from day one that Taylor was going to get figured out and his stats would plummet. I can't prove it because the message board is gone but anyone from that board knows your shtick.

Your bashed people that complimented Taylor when he had good games and then cried victim. Also when he had good games you dug for reasons he didn't.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you, but I was truthful in my posts about supporting Tyrod at first. It was all good until the regular season started and I saw just how inept a passer he truly was. And to be honest...I don't think much has changed since then.

You and a few other posters are obsessed with me and will stop at nothing to disparage anything you can in regards to me...I am well aware of this.

I'll stick to keeping the discussions on appropriate levels while yourself and a few others can keep trying to drag it down with accusations and insults.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you, but I was truthful in my posts about supporting Tyrod at first. It was all good until the regular season started and I saw just how inept a passer he truly was. And to be honest...I don't think much has changed since then.

You and a few other posters are obsessed with me and will stop at nothing to disparage anything you can in regards to me...I am well aware of this.

I'll stick to keeping the discussions on appropriate levels while yourself and a few others can keep trying to drag it down with accusations and insults.

You specifically said at one point back on BBMB you wanted TT to fail so you could disparage everyone who likes the guy. I'm paraphrasing but you did exactly that, so you can spare everyone the choir boy routine. You, transplant, jm2009 are all acting like three year olds. You did so back on BBMB and you're all just continuing it here.

You specifically said at one point back on BBMB you wanted TT to fail so you could disparage everyone who likes the guy. I'm paraphrasing but you did exactly that, so you can spare everyone the choir boy routine. You, transplant, jm2009 are all acting like three year olds. You did so back on BBMB and you're all just continuing it here.

I haven't been acting like those guys, so please stop trying to lump me in with them. I'm not making false accusations and insulting them...that's their thing.

I've been banned 2x for my anti Tyrod arguments, which aren't malicious at all. Just a bunch of stats that the Taylorheads whine about.

Transplant does the exact same thing on the other end of the spectrum with the douche o meter up 5 notches and is allowed to continue to crusade.

Johnny fair play. Ban this man.

Ps. Early reports out of Eagles camp are raving about Wentz and the new wideouts !!

Not

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ON NJ.COM

Eagles OTA observations: Carson Wentz and the offense struggle

CARSON WENTZ

Thursday was not a good day for quarterback Carson Wentz.

Wentz was very shaky during a red zone drill, and although it wasn't 11-on-11, he completed less than a third of his passes.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2017/06/eagles_ota_observations_carson_wentz_alshon_jeffer.html

Not

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ON NJ.COM

Eagles OTA observations: Carson Wentz and the offense struggle

CARSON WENTZ

Thursday was not a good day for quarterback Carson Wentz.

Wentz was very shaky during a red zone drill, and although it wasn't 11-on-11, he completed less than a third of his passes.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2017/06/eagles_ota_observations_carson_wentz_alshon_jeffer.html

"Not!!" Party on Wayne

Wentz was dealing jack !

https://www.google.com/amp/www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/Philadelphia-Eagles-Carson-Wentz-Nelson-Agholor-Rasul-Douglas.html%3Famphtml%3Dy

Edited by Maury Ballstein

Yep. I will never post those quotes I have to prove it, but this is the truth. He's trying to reinvent his history. We all know what it is.

If he did say that, he wasn't wrong.

You're right, and that is why I am done responding to him. And I am very glad you posted this. Having Indy here remember his nasty posting adds to the legitimacy of what I and some others have already stated.

Sir except that his stats DIDNT plummet

Considering the injuries on offense, he did a decent job. He deserved that last Miami win to have had at least 8 wins again, too.