[closed]Haason Reddick... very interesting prospect

Stud37

This guy started his college career as a walk on Corner, then moved to OLB, then moved to pass rusher/DE. If we need LBs that can cover and and rush, this could be our huckleberry. He could be a perfect player for today's NFL where teams play nickel and dime far more often than they do conventional base D. If we draft this dude, no one should be upset with the pick(unless we pass on Hooker, then we need to riot).

My bad everyone, it has come to my attention haasan reddick may have been mentioned in another thread. Can the mods please close this. The last thing I want to do is talk about a player in a new thread when he may be mentioned abstractly somewhere else.

My bad everyone, it has come to my attention haasan reddick may have been mentioned in another thread. Can the mods please close this. The last thing I want to do is talk about a player in a new thread when he may be mentioned abstractly somewhere else.

Didn't get attention as a kid did you?

Maximum_c19725_1857120.jpg

could you image having a computer den like that?! I probably could finally find that Corey Davis thread! #jealous

that hashtag was to mean that I'm jealous, and not a 'haters gonna hate' type jealous.

Edited by Stud37