Sal Capaccio Bills Targets

Not sure who heard Sal today, but he pretty much confirmed the names everyone else has been saying the Bills are targeting. His order:

1. Adams

2. Hooker

3. Howard

4. Reddick

5. Williams

I think there is a very little chance all are taken before 10, so it seems one of them will be a Bill tomorrow.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure who heard Sal today, but he pretty much confirmed the names everyone else has been saying the Bills are targeting. His order:

1. Adams

2. Hooker

3. Howard

4. Reddick

5. Williams

I think there is a very little chance all are taken before 10, so it seems one of them will be a Bill tomorrow.

Gross.

1. Adams

2. Hooker

3. Howard

4. Reddick

5. Williams

I hope it's Williams. Between losing Mario, Karlos, and Aaron, we're running a serious Williams deficit.

I hope it's Williams. Between losing Mario, Karlos, and Aaron, we're running a serious Williams deficit.

It's one thing to corner the market, but it's tough to keep that edge when the competition knows your plan.

I like all names but Howard. Howard will be a bust. You heard it here first. But seriously, you gotta wonder why Howard produced so little at Bama besides being wide open in both championship games.

I really like Adams and Reddick.

Personally, I'm glad QB isn't on that list. I would take a QB in the second

Edited by VaMilBill

Jamal Adams fine. If Hooker can be cleared medically fine.

I like Mike Williams. But someone will have to explain how we spend 3 #1 picks on WR in a short period with no QB. Seriously.

Howard. Looks like Tarzan. But the high upside also brings a projection. How does he translate to NFL as a weapon when teams try to take him away? So I like the prospect but think 10 is rich and again, why for Buffalo? No QB. If you want a blocking TE pick one up at camp cuts.

Reddick. Another projection. His pass rush stuff is useless for where he would play in Buffalo so do you spend a top ten pick on a OLB projection? No thanks.

Mahomes or bust?

No more passing on QB's with franchise potential.

1. Adams

2. Hooker

3. Howard

4. Reddick

5. Williams

I'd be thrilled with 1-4. 5 is meh but okay.

I like all names but Howard. Howard will be a bust. You heard it here first. But seriously, you gotta wonder why Howard produced so little at Bama besides being wide open in both championship games.

Produced so little? So....being wide open and not getting the ball is his fault? I actually LIKE guys who get wide open. Lane Kiffen is a nut job now at a podunk school, they are a running team, and they had a young QB. Oh, and he tore up the field in their National Championship, as I recall.

Agreed. Adams and Reddick would substantially boost our defense. But we do need a #2 we so Williams or Davis would work too...hoping for a trade down...

Produced so little? So....being wide open and not getting the ball is his fault? I actually LIKE guys who get wide open. Lane Kiffen is a nut job now at a podunk school, they are a running team, and they had a young QB. Oh, and he tore up the field in their National Championship, as I recall.

He was left uncovered completely on two TDs in the first championship and left uncovered again this past championship for a TD. Blown coverages. Besides that he was mediocre. I don't count being left uncovered as something that will translate to the NFL.

Edited by VaMilBill