One reason why Bills might not be able to trade down

Top 10 5th year option is considerably higher than 11-32.

@corryjoel

Taylor Lewan's 5th year option would be $12.496M instead of $9.341M if drafted 1 spot earlier.

@dangrazianoESPN

This is worth remembering tomorrow night, as teams are/aren't trading into/out of the top 10. Teams know and care about this.

@corryjoel

Taylor Lewan's 5th year option would be $12.496M instead of $9.341M if drafted 1 spot earlier.

@dangrazianoESPN

This is worth remembering tomorrow night, as teams are/aren't trading into/out of the top 10. Teams know and care about this.

So Whaley blew it when we tanked the Jets game?

@corryjoel

@dangrazianoESPN

If they are top ten they would be cheap if they live up to the status... So moot point.

I can understand that, but there are some teams that will still be willing if the right player is there...for example - the only way Cleveland's going to get ahead of Jets and Bills for a QB (unless they are willing to use #1 on a QB, which I don't think they are)

@corryjoel

@dangrazianoESPN

That's a silly way of looking at the future 4 yrs out.

@corryjoel

@dangrazianoESPN

No they don't. 3 million is chump change when talking about a difference maker.

I heard if OJ Howard is there at 10 the Giants will trade up.

if he is there at 10 we take him, if he is not its reddick or foster. two good TE's could be awesome if we get OJ ,it would be defense for the rest of picks everybody says WR but are our WR,s really worse than last year ? bob and flash were not that good....;

I'd be thrilled if no QB goes in the top 9, or one does, and the Brown's panic

I'd be on the phone convincing them we are going to draft a QB, but will move down the 2 spots for an extra pick

It's only 100 points difference but that's a 4th

Funny we don't have a 4th this year

Ditto moving down further if another team wants to move up

Better yet, I'd ask our local media to run stories tomorrow saying we are taking a QB at #10

Whomever we can get at #10 isn't much difference than #12, #15, or low 20's

But we could use an extra pick and stop this bad habit of giving away picks by moving up for players who are not worth moving up for....

jc