Circler's Bills 3-rounds

Wagon Circler

Slow day at work today. Was in bed last night thinking about what the Bills are gonna do and thought I would post my thoughts. Never done this before draft-wise. it is a combination of what I would like to see and what I think they may do.It is without any trades of course. Anyway:

ROUND ONE: Haasan Reddick LB Temple. 3-Down linebacker who can do it all. 4.51 speed with natural pass rush ability. Looking at the video, he has to remind you of Von Miller. Would significantly upgrade the defense.

ROUND TWO: Zay Jones WR East Carolina. 158 catches last year? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 4.45 forty and 6'2" with crazy production. Plus his college coach is now with the Bills. Oughtta count for something.

ROUND THREE: Josh Dobbs QB Tennessee. Based on what I saw last year, no way I am not taking a QB early. I was sittin g around one day and Tennessee's bowl game came on. This guy dominated.D. Watson no.2. He has size at around 6'3". Good arm. Very elusive and he was an aeronautical engineering major. Sit him for a year and he could be ready to take the reins. And yes, I am releasing Cardale Jones who I believe was a panic pick after Dallas took our QB Prescott who I really wanted.

Fifth Round. We MUST add a corner, which is supposed to be the deepest position in the draft. If they go corner in the third, I hope an effort will be made to get into the fourth to take Dobbs. Another kid I really like is Tarik Cohen RB from North Carolina A&T. He is all of 5'6" but given a chance, he could be the next Darren Sproles. Would be a nice addition to our backfield.

Was down when they lost Gilly who I do not think is going to be easy to replace. But still psyched for 4/27.

Dobbs does nothing for me. Almost feels like a wasted pick.

LOL

Because of course he isnt a 1st round pick

Stop comparing Reddick to Von Miller. Miller had 3 years of experience as an OLB where he collected 27.5 sacks in that time. Reddick is limited to only one year of experience as an OLB.

Still a freak of a player though......can cover....basically your looking to replace Zach Brown with hopefully more effort through a whole season

Stop comparing Reddick to Von Miller. Miller had 3 years of experience as an OLB where he collected 27.5 sacks in that time. Reddick is limited to only one year of experience as an OLB.

He compares physically to Miller. Very much so.

Jones is the only one I like in this mock. Reddick might be a three down LB but to me we can find a speedy LB anywhere in the draft. Dobbs is an athletically gifted QB but isn't a great passer and that's why most have him as a 6th or 7th Round pick.

QBs tend to get drafted a round higher

Personally i like Joshua Dobbs a lot.....and he doesnt have to play immediately

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.