Who would you smash a bottle for?

His stock has been rising since the Senior Bowl and even more since the combine. Add on some of the other prospects getting in trouble and

he may go even earlier. Really hard to predict how this draft is gonna go. Some analysts think he could go top 10

Love guys who move up without playing an actual game. Don't want this guy before pick 20. Maybe for the underwear Olympics... but not football. Minor league division, position change not @ #10. Only a top ten because there is so much time to kill people have to come up with something newsy.

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:w00t:

The Bills have even trained the fans to not want a quarterback. It's like some weird form of Stokholm Syndrome.

Lmao

I wouldn't smash a bottle on my head over a draft pick but I'd be WTF over a RB selection in the 1st round

Edited by Superman00

In 2014, a close friend of mine, and avid Vikings fan, smashed a beer bottle over his own head as Minnesota selected Teddy Bridgewater in the first round. Needless to be said, his idiotic behavior was both impulsive and in my opinion, an over reaction.

So as Thursday approaches, who are your smash-the-bottle-over-your-head picks in round one? Why would you be disappointed in them? Is there any possibility you'd later learn to appreciate or like the pick?

My smash-the-bottle player:

Jarbril Peppers

(Side note: please include any previous smash-the-bottle draft moments you've experienced in the past!)

i smashed a bottle, not over my head, after we traded up to get Sammy Watkins. we were not and still are not one player away so i will smash a bottle and get kicked out of BW3 again if they trade up thursday.

i smashed a bottle, not over my head, after we traded up to get Sammy Watkins. we were not and still are not one player away so i will smash a bottle and get kicked out of BW3 again if they trade up thursday.

We all should have goals in life. I hope you achieve yours this upcoming Thursday.

I think the worst reaction I ever had was when they drafted Donte Whitner at #8 or 9 or whatever. At the time, I thought we could have traded out of the pick because Matt Leinart was still there, and he was the top rated QB. I wasn't done freaking out when they wasted their second first round pick on John McCargo. In fact, they traded their number 2 and 3 picks to move up to draft McCargo. Those two deals alone should have gotten the GM fired. Oh, wait. That was Marv.

Marv later signed Langston Walker and Derrick Dockery for about 90 million. That's why Marv no longer runs the personnel department of an NFL team.

This year I would be displeased if they stay with the number 10 pick and grab somebody who they could get 10 picks later. I'd like to see them move back as far as 20. I hear that Denver is in love with McCaffery, and if he's still there at 10, maybe the Bills could fleece them of a lot of picks.

Foster, Peppers or Conley- hopefully McD has removed all 3 from their board.

Yup and Randy Moss and Warren Sapp too.

Put it this way: if they get Reuben Foster in the second round, I'll smash a beer bottle over my head in excitement.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Yeah, that is interesting. Wonder what Shanahan has planned. Fournette this year and Cousins comes in next year? SF might also be in on Darnold sweepstakes. Imagine Darnold and Fournette with Shanahan calling the plays...

:worthy:

Not hard for me to remember, just look back to SBLI, Shany got ONE close-to- Darnold in Matt Ice and TWO Fournettes in Freeman and Coleman...and ...well you know how it ended.... :wallbash: