Who would you smash a bottle for?

Reddick isn't a WR, he's an Edge/LB.

I think mine would be any of these o linemen or corners in the first.

....sorry confusion.....I'm not in favor of a receiver in the 1st but like the recommendations here from the collegiate ball experts about Reddick's upside as LB/Edge guy.....would he be available if Blfo traded down a bit?...........

....sorry for the confusion.....I'm not in favor of a receiver in the 1st but like the recommendations here from the collegiate ball experts about Reddick's upside as LB/Edge guy.....would he be available if Blfo traded down a bit?.....I thought he was Kiko smallish who allegedly wore down but "those in the know" said he is ideal for McCoach's system..................

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....sorry confusion.....I'm not in favor of a receiver in the 1st but like the recommendations here from the collegiate ball experts about Reddick's upside as LB/Edge guy.....would he be available if Blfo traded down a bit?...........

His stock has been rising since the Senior Bowl and even more since the combine. Add on some of the other prospects getting in trouble and

he may go even earlier. Really hard to predict how this draft is gonna go. Some analysts think he could go top 10

Edited by CNY315

His stock has been rising since the Senior Bowl and even more since the combine. Add on some of the other prospects getting in trouble and

he may go even earlier. Really hard to predict how this draft is gonna go. Some analysts think he could go top 10

....what would be your recommendation?....

I don't get the hype for OJ Howard. Analysts question Mahomes but isn't Howard just a top athlete? May be able to get Evan Engram in Rd. 2 and he may be better.

i agree with this...Engram has the production to back it up too- and you don't really hear a lot about him...would luv him in the 2nd.

:w00t:

The Bills have even trained the fans to not want a quarterback. It's like some weird form of Stokholm Syndrome.

Mmmm not quite but you can assume all you want, not the case with me. I saw a horrible run defense get eviscerated by Ajayi twice and Bell have a madden like day against the defense which also couldn't get off the field, along with fielding the "replaceables" at the WR position.

Trust me, I want the next Luck, Rodgers, Stafford, or even Eli to walk through the door just as bad as the next but in my opinion that's not happening in this draft. I rather field the best possible roster around them when they do though.

So sure you can continue to go with that narrative. I have my opinions as do you, no one is right or wrong. :flirt:

I don't get the hype for OJ Howard. Analysts question Mahomes but isn't Howard just a top athlete? May be able to get Evan Engram in Rd. 2 and he may be better.

Uhm considered the best blocking tight end in the draft, is 6'6" 251 lbs with a huge catch radius, and runs like a deer. I think the hype is warranted.

Edited by Captain Murica

I know they say that about Howard, but I just see bust. Reminds me of all the hype for that TE that Detroit took years ago. He never lived up to the hype either.

I don't see a top ten pick. It's a projection because there is not enough game tape on him doing the things he would need to be a top 5 TE in the NFL. Just being big and running fast shouldn't make one a top ten pick. I want production as well as NFL measurables.

I know they say that about Howard, but I just see bust. Reminds me of all the hype for that TE that Detroit took years ago. He never lived up to the hype either.

Except that TE could not block a lick coming out of college...he was just supposed to be a offensive threat (and a undersized one for TE at that)

OJ Howard is well rounded.

I don't see a top ten pick. It's a projection because there is not enough game tape on him doing the things he would need to be a top 5 TE in the NFL. Just being big and running fast shouldn't make one a top ten pick. I want production as well as NFL measurables.

Just having a cannon for a arm and coming out of a air raid offense doesnt make someone worth of a top 10 pick either.

Do you ever get tired of crapping on other peoples picks just so you can promote your own?

Except that TE could not block a lick coming out of college...he was just supposed to be a offensive threat (and a undersized one for TE at that)

OJ Howard is well rounded.

Just having a cannon for a arm and coming out of a air raid offense doesnt make someone worth of a top 10 pick either.

Do you ever get tired of crapping on other peoples picks just so you can promote your own?

Mahomes threw 41 TD, 5052 yards and ran in 12 TD's last year. That's production and far more than having a nice arm.

OJ Howard should go in the 1st round, I don't want him because we don't have a QB and also feel he should go 15-20 range.

Keep away from the draft room please

Great insight. Post yours.

Mmmm not quite but you can assume all you want, not the case with me. I saw a horrible run defense get eviscerated by Ajayi twice and Bell have a madden like day against the defense which also couldn't get off the field, along with fielding the "replaceables" at the WR position.

I subjected myself to the highlights of those games earlier. Man it was hard to watch that defense at times :sick:

Edited by CNY315