is reddick the next von miller??

Depends on what team takes him. He'd most likely be a WLB in our D

he would but he would be rushing the passer on 3rd downs obviously. We would be drafting him because of his explosive pass rush

Actually i think he replaces lorax

Reddick ragland and p brown are the lbs

he would but he would be rushing the passer on 3rd downs obviously. We would be drafting him because of his explosive pass rush

Actually i think he replaces lorax

Reddick ragland and p brown are the lbs

I don't think that's obvious. I'm sure he would at times but he also has the kinda speed you want

to cover TEs and RBs

i think hes good at tht but tht not why hes special. He brings speed to power like LT...

He played off the ball during the Senior Bowl and did great. I'm sure different teams would draft him for different reasons

Edited by CNY315

He plays and looks like a clone of von miller.

His pass rushing is more valuable then foster. Id be tempted to take him

Hey, you stole my line...lol

I've actually been saying this for weeks...his play looks very similar (maybe a more violent)...i would definitely take him at 10 and wouldn't think twice...i could see him being top 3 players in the draft...i honestly doubt he makes it to 10 though.

Edited by JaCrispy

I really think he will end up being the best defensive player from this draft. He is just so versatile and has such a high motor/good attitude. I really hope he is the pick. Would fill a huge need an a very impactful position on McD defense. I love that he has cover ability (started as a safety), but is also a great pass rusher. He is exactly what this defense is missing. I think the some of the secondary holes can be hidden with playing zone. Will be tough to hide a bad LB in this defense. So much is expected from them. The way he took over games reminded me of Mack at UB.

He was a walk on as a DB!!! Can do it all. Would love this pick

Depends on what team takes him. He'd most likely be a WLB in our D

A front seven with him, jerry, Kyle, md99, and Shaq and Ragland becoming what they are projected to be might be formidable.

Yeah I did a mock on here a couple weeks ago and he was my first pick. A lot of posters thought here thought our pick was too high for him. Hmnn how things change in a couple weeks around here. Bigger faster stronger than Foster with previous coverage skills is what I listed. With out the baggage.

To me Riddick falls under the same reasoning on why I would take OJ Howard.....you just get more bang for your buck

Maybe Ridick in the 1st and a TE in the 2nd?

i'd love to be able to trade down...take redick then use the extra second on jake butt. might not be availabe for the start of the season but man he could be very good and if he is available week one it could be huge

He was a walk on as a DB!!! Can do it all. Would love this pick

A front seven with him, jerry, Kyle, md99, and Shaq and Ragland becoming what they are projected to be might be formidable.

I'd be pumped. He's been my top guy for a while now. If Leroi's top 5 list is accurate we won't be selecting him though

i'd love to be able to trade down...take redick then use the extra second on jake butt. might not be availabe for the start of the season but man he could be very good and if he is available week one it could be huge

I would also like to trade down

but we have to be prepared for the same thing that happened to us last season.....Dallas tried to fleece us and the value didnt match the trade down

I don't think he's as sudden/explosive as Miller, but he is very good. I wanted Foster, before this drug test thing happened.

Bills aren't in a position to take chances when other high end players are available (Not that we know what any of them are

really doing outside of football). Reddick's mental toughness and versatility would fit what McDermott/Whaley seem to value at this

point; he's a worker. If he turned out to be the pick that would be a positive for the Bills.

Edited by purple haze