Trump's Request For Voters Information (changed topic)

GENDER NEUTRAL BATHROOMS CAN’T WIN THE POPULAR VOTE AT COLUMBIA:

Columbia University students recently voted against a proposal that would make all restrooms on a dorm-floor “gender inclusive.”

Students living in at least five of the elite school’s residence halls voted floor-by-floor to determine whether their male- and female-designed restrooms would be made “gender inclusive,” a practice made possible under a new Columbia University Residence Life Policy. . . .

Krish Bhatt, president of the Columbia Queer Alliance, slammed the new policy as one that privileges the voices of “cisgender” students.

“The voices of cisgender residents, who likely outnumber transgender or gender nonconforming students and are more or less unimpacted by the decision, are being centered [in this decision],” Bhatt told The Spectator, adding that trans-students are not properly represented under such a “democratic fallacy.”

“While I understand the intention of this decision…this rule reinforces a democratic fallacy, where those who would benefit from a decision to designate bathrooms as gender-inclusive are not necessarily represented or represented to the extent of their need,”
Bhatt elaborated.

If only you could weight votes somehow, in some sort of college-electoral thing or something. The name’s on the tip of my tongue. . . .

Other points: (1) “Likely outnumber.” Delusional.

(2) In fact, even on “liberal” campuses, most students don’t support this, they’re just bullied into keeping quiet.

Forcing these decisions to secret-ballot votes is a good idea.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/275874/

Edited by B-Man

Columbia University students recently voted against a proposal that would make all restrooms on a dorm-floor “gender inclusive.”

Students living in at least five of the elite school’s residence halls voted floor-by-floor to determine whether their male- and female-designed restrooms would be made “gender inclusive,” a practice made possible under a new Columbia University Residence Life Policy. . . .

Krish Bhatt, president of the Columbia Queer Alliance, slammed the new policy as one that privileges the voices of “cisgender” students.

“The voices of cisgender residents, who likely outnumber transgender or gender nonconforming students and are more or less unimpacted by the decision, are being centered [in this decision],” Bhatt told The Spectator, adding that trans-students are not properly represented under such a “democratic fallacy.”

“While I understand the intention of this decision…this rule reinforces a democratic fallacy, where those who would benefit from a decision to designate bathrooms as gender-inclusive are not necessarily represented or represented to the extent of their need,”
Bhatt elaborated.

If only you could weight votes somehow, in some sort of college-electoral thing or something. The name’s on the tip of my tongue. . . .

Other points: (1) “Likely outnumber.” Delusional.

(2) In fact, even on “liberal” campuses, most students don’t support this, they’re just bullied into keeping quiet.

Forcing these decisions to secret-ballot votes is a good idea.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/275874/

Cisgender (whatever the !@#$ that means) being so underrepresented in the student body means that their votes need to count at least 4 times more than the evil commienaziterrorist 'normies' that pollute the residency dorms. That's the only way for there to be a fair vote for equality!

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of snow birders have apartments in Brooklyn and a condo in Florida. :ph34r:

I'd love to have those records examined.

Lots of Illinois republicans have vacation homes in Michigan and Wisconsin.

Can't win in Illinois, vote in Michigan and Wisconsin.

Oops.

I know someone who voted in Michigan, a republican... AND Illinois.

I also would mail absentee ballots back to other states. The deckhands on the barges would give them to me to mail. One deckhand was voting for his father. Should I have ripped it up? I didn't. I snapped a picture of it being mailed... So I could show him.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

OOPS.................

White House adviser Jared Kushner did not register to vote in his hometown New York City as a female, contrary to breathless reporting on the subject this week.

The idea that Kushner, the son-in-law of President Trump, registered as a woman first came from American Bridge, a Democratic opposition research group founded by activist David Brock. Citing information provided by American Bridge, the magazine Wired reported on Wednesday that Kushner registered to vote in 2009 as a female. The story gained traction because Kushner has been involved in a series of paperwork mixups during his short tenure in the White House

Original Article

Fake news, created by the Left and spread by a willing media ???

who'd a thunk it :lol:

OOPS.................

White House adviser Jared Kushner did not register to vote in his hometown New York City as a female, contrary to breathless reporting on the subject this week.

The idea that Kushner, the son-in-law of President Trump, registered as a woman first came from American Bridge, a Democratic opposition research group founded by activist David Brock. Citing information provided by American Bridge, the magazine Wired reported on Wednesday that Kushner registered to vote in 2009 as a female. The story gained traction because Kushner has been involved in a series of paperwork mixups during his short tenure in the White House

Original Article

Fake news, created by the Left and spread by a willing media ???

who'd a thunk it :lol:

Wait. What? The left took a fake story and ran with it as true?

Well, I'm sure they'll all back pedal to correct themselves. :lol:

Edited by LABillzFan

• 2 weeks later...

Fake News?

Trump 'Voter Fraud' Commission Violates Federal Law, Lawsuit Claims
President Donald Trump’s controversial “election integrity” commission is facing yet another legal challenge with a privacy-rights group saying the panel is breaking federal law by gathering massive amounts of information on the nation’s registered voters.

Fake News?

President Donald Trump’s controversial “election integrity” commission is facing yet another legal challenge with a privacy-rights group saying the panel is breaking federal law by gathering massive amounts of information on the nation’s registered voters.

And where are they getting the data from? State governments.

Unless they're suing the states as well, it's a disingenuous lawsuit.

Fake News?

No.

It's certainly not fake news.

There are multiple attempts by the powers that be to keep the current system from being cleaned up in any way.

As Tom pointed out, this is one of the weaker ones.

Fake News?

In other words, you side with corruption and illegal activity purely for partisan reasons.

Why are you such an ass all the time? Is Dearest Donny you relative?

For :censored: sake lighten up Francis and don't take **** personal.

You can't handle the truth! Respond in a non obtuse manner once in a while and maybe you'll get more sugar coated responses for your sensitive psyche.

• 1 month later...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/im-on-trumps-voter-fraud-commission-im-suing-it-to-find-out-what-its-doing/2017/11/30/1034574c-d3b0-11e7-95bf-df7c19270879_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-b%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.3f211f5e448f

On Nov. 9, I filed a complaint in U.S. District Court in Washington, seeking to obtain the working documents, correspondence and schedule of the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity. What’s remarkable about my lawsuit is that I’m a member of the commission, and apparently this is the only way I can find out what we’re doing.

The commission was formed in May to answer monster-under-the-bed questions about “voter fraud,” but the implicit rationale for its creation appears to be to substantiate President Trump’s unfounded claims that up to 5 million people voted illegally in 2016. Chaired by Vice President Pence, the commission has the chance to answer questions about potential fraud and to highlight best practices to enhance voter confidence in our election systems. Yet it isn’t doing that. Instead, the commission is cloaking itself in secrecy, completely contrary to federal law. Recommendations for changes in public policy — whether you agree with them or not — ought to come through an open, public discussion where any American can weigh in.

• 1 month later...

It started with a big lie in which he said he got more votes than he actually did and scapegoated immigrants by saying they flooded the polls. Just lies, smears and hate. Now its dead. Spit 

President Donald Trump is disbanding his voter fraud commission, known as the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, citing states’ lack of cooperation with the investigation. “Despite substantial evidence of voter fraud, many states have refused to provide the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity with basic information relevant to its inquiry,” the president said in a statement. “Rather than engage in endless legal battles at taxpayer expense, today I signed an executive order to dissolve the Commission, and have asked the Department of Homeland Security to review these issues and determine next courses of action.” After Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in 2016, Trump claimed without evidence that there was widespread voter fraud.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

It started with a big lie in which he said he got more votes than he actually did and scapegoated immigrants by saying they flooded the polls. Just lies, smears and hate. Now its dead. Spit 

Add another one to the list of losing...although he will somehow spin it as winning.  He has a huge button with huge hands!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KW95 said:

Add another one to the list of losing...although he will somehow spin it as winning.  He has a huge button with huge hands!

You seem to be obsessed with Trump's hands. Is there something else you are trying to say?