If gender is so fluid...

I don't know too many GLBGQXYZ's that just woke up one morning and decided to shift genders. Most of these folks, as far as I can gather, felt "confused" about their gender from a very early age.

This implies that you know many...I'm not gonna replicate that garbage acronym...and of the many you know, only a few made an immediate change.

Tell us: how many do you know? How did you do your "gathering"?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gender is not fluid. Have a Y, you're a guy.

How you choose to behave, I really don't care. But have a Y, you're a guy.

What about people born with the wrong genitalia? I.e. a female with male stuff. Or people born with both genitalia? Or even none? What are they? It's funny people are born with all sorts of issues...no limbs, missing limbs, no eyes, etc etc but the second you bring gender it's like no no no that's not possible! You have to be born one way or another! Why can't they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God gives you a schlong you're a male

God doesn't give you a schlong you're a woman.

How's that?

What about people born with the wrong genitalia? I.e. a female with male stuff. Or people born with both genitalia? Or even none? What are they? It's funny people are born with all sorts of issues...no limbs, missing limbs, no eyes, etc etc but the second you bring gender it's like no no no that's not possible! You have to be born one way or another! Why can't they? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

because you're describing behavior. Not sex. Gender identification is entirely separate from being male or female as gender is a social behavior/mental illness. Just like pyromaniacs, nymphomaniacs, whatever tom is, alcoholics, drug users.

Learned behaviors are learned behaviors. Choosing to be gay or being born gay doesn't matter one iota. You're gay. Cool. Enjoy that dong. Keep it to yourself and stop pushing your agenda on other people

What about people born with the wrong genitalia? I.e. a female with male stuff. Or people born with both genitalia? Or even none? What are they? It's funny people are born with all sorts of issues...no limbs, missing limbs, no eyes, etc etc but the second you bring gender it's like no no no that's not possible! You have to be born one way or another! Why can't they?

Have a Y, you're a guy.

Genes aren't wrong.

Doesn't make them irrelevant

Also doesn't make them worthy of " special rights" like deciding to use a bathroom other than what their genitalia would dictate. We all play by the same rules, no discrimination other than by " equipment type".

Also doesn't make them worthy of " special rights" like deciding to use a bathroom other than what their genitalia would dictate. We all play by the same rules, no discrimination other than by " equipment type".

a nurse friend of mine introduced me to the background of an underground culture here in NC involving mutilation. Aparantly, its popular and weekly at baptist for men to check in after removing the franks and beans. There is a process for this to handle them, since insurances won't cover it with out extreme costs the guys have plans online they read and follow thru on which makes the hospital finish up the job for an ER visit and they're out in 8 hours.

a nurse friend of mine introduced me to the background of an underground culture here in NC involving mutilation. Aparantly, its popular and weekly at baptist for men to check in after removing the franks and beans. There is a process for this to handle them, since insurances won't cover it with out extreme costs the guys have plans online they read and follow thru on which makes the hospital finish up the job for an ER visit and they're out in 8 hours.

What do they do with the junk, take it to the ER with them?

I wonder how many of the gender fluid kids, are male chidren with single mothers who self identify as feminists?

Probably not as many with upper-class liberal parents who encourage it because they're too "intellectual" to distinguish between play and gender identity. Obviously I know a few. "Oh, little Bobby is wearing mommy's high heels. He must be trans!" Or he's...y'know...three.

I wore Fisher Price school buses on my feet when I was three. It was because my parents wouldn't buy me roller skates. It wasn't because I thought I was a wooden dowel.

In my opinion if you are born a guy or girl and think you are the opposite then that is a mental/psychological disorder

In my opinion, who gives a ****? Have a Y, you're a guy.

Everything else is behavior.

What about people born with both. Or those trans who look like women but have the male stuff? Or a guy who looks like a guy but has the female stuff? What are they?

In my opinion if you are born a guy or girl and think you are the opposite then that is a mental/psychological disorder

Yep, purely mental. Not being insensitive, but having mental issues doesn't qualify one for a bathroom waiver. Still have to play by the rules of a civilized society. Either have unisex bathrooms or assign by " equipment" . That's about it

What about people born with both. Or those trans who look like women but have the male stuff? Or a guy who looks like a guy but has the female stuff? What are they? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

people born with both are almost always given a choice at birth from their parents to make them one or the other - removing one or the other. at least prior to the 2010's.

and what do you mean if they look like a male and look like a female? if i put on a dress does that make me a woman?

What about people born with both. Or those trans who look like women but have the male stuff? Or a guy who looks like a guy but has the female stuff? What are they?

You are what your " stuff" says you are. Ambiguous genitalia is around 1.7% of births. 90% or more of parents choose female gender for these children. The reasons are fairly obvious. But for the exceedingly vast majority, genitals are recognizable.