2017 NHL Playoffs.....Anybody care?

Mark Vader

Wouldn't that be something! Tell you what! If that happens, I will buy both tickets, you spend the $180 on beers!!! Only downfall is you have to go to the game with me!!! Lol

I'm in... THE 8th pick is taking us to the promised land1

Pens are looking kinda inevitable

Sens got something going on as well...they both fall to the mighty, mighty, OIL

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone hear the Oiler fans sing the American National Anthem?

Pretty cool.....

Didn't hear the anthem, but this second period is fantastic.

McDavid has the Oilers flying.

Edited by snafu

Pens look like a much different team without Crosby

You couldn't tell in the last 2 minutes of the 3rd period.

Another strong outing by the Caps followed by more WTF moments. They pulled it off in OT, so I'm not grumpy this AM.

The hit to Crosby IMO was hard but not intentional.

I'm glad the Caps called for the review because the Ref clearly didn't take a lot of time to say GOAL, nor did he spend a lot of time to overturn his previous "judgement" of Goaltender interference.

The Caps may have quit late in game 2, but they are not going down w/o a fight and there were a bunch of them last night.

I noticed Niskanen has had at least 3 or 4 questionable hits on Crosby through the first two games. Not surprised something like this happened. Doubt he tried to injure him but their plan from the beginning of the series was to try to rough him up and so an injury was bound to happen.

A little frustrating because my money is on Crosby being out for at least the rest of this series.

I noticed Niskanen has had at least 3 or 4 questionable hits on Crosby through the first two games. Not surprised something like this happened. Doubt he tried to injure him but their plan from the beginning of the series was to try to rough him up and so an injury was bound to happen.

A little frustrating because my money is on Crosby being out for at least the rest of this series.

A yahoo article I read earlier said the entire playoffs are looking doubtful. I can't find the article now or I'd post.

Please don't pretend that the Pens are saints. They hit just as hard if not harder than any team out there.

Is the story true that Crosby almost chopped off someones fingers ??

Well I guess it is.

Sidney Crosby nearly chopped an opponent's finger off with ...

want more ?

Penguins' Sidney Crosby hits Sabres' Ryan O'Reilly where it really hurts Edited by ShadyBillsFan

It's tough to judge intent on something like this, but here is a pretty good article: bottom line, is that you're going to view the hit on Crosby in a biased way no matter what, which is true:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2017/05/02/matt-niskanens-hit-on-sidney-crosby-is-the-ultimate-rorschach-cross-check/?utm_term=.79030c4a93fd