MLB Season

EersN'Bills

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartolo to make a start against the Mets today!

I expect he lets in a run the braves bullpen comes in about the 7th inning and gives up about 9 more with walking in 6.

I'll take it!!

Citi Field is going to go nuts for Bart. I've never met a Met fan who didn't love the guy.

Apparently, Terry Collins was doing a dress rehearsal for game 7 of the world series tonight. He used 19 relief pitchers in the second game of the season. Was great to see Bart pitch well and I'm glad NY gave him a warm welcome. deGrom pitched great. Travis d'Arneaud still sucks. LGM

Jays can't buy a timely hit and go down a second time in Baltimore. Bases loaded with one out grounding into a DP to end it. Britton looks shaky but gets it done both games, maybe that's how he always looks.

Apparently, Terry Collins was doing a dress rehearsal for game 7 of the world series tonight. He used 19 relief pitchers in the second game of the season. Was great to see Bart pitch well and I'm glad NY gave him a warm welcome. deGrom pitched great. Travis d'Arneaud still sucks. LGM

Good first start for Harvey tonight. Let's Go Mets!!!!!

Good first start for Harvey tonight. Let's Go Mets!!!!!

Excellent first start. Phew. He looks to be in the best shape he's been in since his rookie year. He looked sharp, Reyes and d'Arneaud got off the schnide and Wilma hit a bomb. Great game, all around. But man ... the Braves are horrible. A series win is a series win. Just keep doing that, boys, and we'll see you in Novembah!

Excellent first start. Phew. He looks to be in the best shape he's been in since his rookie year. He looked sharp, Reyes and d'Arneaud got off the schnide and Wilma hit a bomb. Great game, all around. But man ... the Braves are horrible. A series win is a series win. Just keep doing that, boys, and we'll see you in Novembah!

Great second start for Syndergaard tonight. On to Philly. Let's Go Mets!!!!! Edited by Bills4everNY