MLB Season

EersN'Bills

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruuuuuuuuuce

Wow. My band name is Jay and the Hitless Wonders.

Time to get Conforto into the lineup. Also time to find some infielders. I just realized how bad that IF line up is......it's about as far away from 1999 as it gets.

Wow. My band name is Jay and the Hitless Wonders.

Time to get Conforto into the lineup. Also time to find some infielders. I just realized how bad that IF line up is......it's about as far away from 1999 as it gets.

What's wrong with the infield? Reyes is doing great at 3rd. Cabrera and Walker are both elite in the field and can both hit. And Duda is a great 1B who is also swinging a nice bat/drawing walks early in the season.

Putting Bruce at 1st just to get Conforto some ABs is a recipe for disaster. I love Conforto, but he's an outfielder and with Cespedes, Granderson and Bruce, he just needs to wait his turn. He got his chance to prove himself last year and failed. Otherwise, Grandy would be gone and Cesepedes would be in center.

We're 7 games into the season. These guys need to play and get into a groove.

What's wrong with the infield? Reyes is doing great at 3rd. Cabrera and Walker are both elite in the field and can both hit. And Duda is a great 1B who is also swinging a nice bat/drawing walks early in the season.

Putting Bruce at 1st just to get Conforto some ABs is a recipe for disaster. I love Conforto, but he's an outfielder and with Cespedes, Granderson and Bruce, he just needs to wait his turn. He got his chance to prove himself last year and failed. Otherwise, Grandy would be gone and Cesepedes would be in center.

We're 7 games into the season. These guys need to play and get into a groove.

Cespedes!!!! Lots of Mets batters came alive tonight!

• 2 weeks later...

As a scorecard fiend for games attended and watched and listened, I don't think I've done this ever in 4 decades until last night....

1st and 2nd with none out.

Liner to short, honestly dropped by short, he goes to second and then the relay to third for the runner going from second.

I don't recall very often if ever i've inked or pencilled in:

fielders choice to batter going to first,

and an infield DP 6-4-5.

A few years ago the Jays were out 3 times in a season with a runner on second thrown out at third, not forced, on a grounder to 1st or 2nd, Cabrera twice made this move in the limited games Detroit played the Jays.

Trade you the Jays entire roster right now...Jose Bautista looks like he's begging someone to put him out of his misery out there.

been a friggin fan since 65. I can't believe how bad their playing.Giants gotta do something quick

Trade you the Jays entire roster right now...Jose Bautista looks like he's begging someone to put him out of his misery out there.[/quote

Lol

Edited by Helpmenow

been a friggin fan since 65. I can't believe how bad their playing.Giants gotta do something quick

Trade you the Jays entire roster right now...Jose Bautista looks like he's begging someone to put him out of his misery out there.[/quote

Lol

still trade you.... it's been a total cratering in Toronto coming off b2b ALCS losses.