Bills fire 3 long-time staffers and Team Chaplain

This team has had major injury problems since Donahoe let Mike Mularkey fire Rusty Jones back in 2004. Probably a bigger mistake than letting any player since then walk.

I don't know exactly what all of these guys do, or if they were good at their jobs or not, but nutrition, strength and conditioning, and even issuing the right equipment (pads, shoes, helmets) can totally play into injury totals. Like I said, I can't make a judgement on these guys as to how they did their jobs, but I am all for

changing an area of this team that has been woeful for quite some time now (too many injuries).

If a better strength and conditioning coach can save even 1 starter from going down, that is a huge positive.

As someone has been advocating bringing Rusty Jones back as a consultant since he retired from Bears i will need to point out that Rusty was not fired - he was promoted and did not want the promotion so left.

However if the new head coach feels replacement will do a better job that is fine with me.

Edited by Koolaid

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aspergilum.jpg

Finally. It's about time we got a guy in there that can handle an aspergillum.

Last guy had no wrist snap and he used tap water.

The new guy uses Poland Spring.

You have easily won the day Sir.

!!

As long as they didn't fire Chris Fischetti I will be just fine!

okay. whos Fischetti? and why should we care ?

:)

He's the nutritionalist and it takes like a 30 sec Google search to see he's well respected outside of football as well.

Is an equipment manager changing going to help us win games as well? McDermott just wants to hire his boys.

Great, then he shouldn't have an issue finding a new job. When new people take over a group or company this is commonplace. Why so surprised?

The Modrak and Guy combo really was the worst of all the reigns of terror we have had. Whether it was Brandon or Marv as the front man those two clowns presided over a succession of terrible draft day decisions.

I still say the team Nix inherited wouldn't have beaten any of the top 10 college programmes that year. It was a disgusting roster.

The Modrak and Guy combo really was the worst of all the reigns of terror we have had. Whether it was Brandon or Marv as the front man those two clowns presided over a succession of terrible draft day decisions.

I still say the team Nix inherited wouldn't have beaten any of the top 10 college programmes that year. It was a disgusting roster.

...never understood why he was allowed to telecommute from Florida......shouldn't the guy be at OBD?.....or maybe it isn't a big deal..............