Flynn: immunity probably means you committed a crime

Hey...dude taught at Sandhurst...when he was, y'know, a dude.

!@#$ you.

Thank you. At least you didn't bring in my genealogy this time while referencing that I was an embarrassment to Lucy. :w00t:

You know who else said that Tom thinks of himself as Martin Morgan when he's really Aryeh Nusbacher?

My mom?

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[For those of you with gatorman on ignore, ridiculous verbiage removed courtesy of DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10. You're welcome.]

[This is an automated response.]

You're not trying to make a point, you're just a jerk.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10.

[For those of you with gatorman on ignore, ridiculous verbiage removed courtesy of DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10. You're welcome.]

This ridiculous verbiage is brought to you by...

• 2 weeks later...

Do I think Trump thought Obama just had sour grapes with Flynn and that was the reason he warned him? Yes. Do I believe that Trump cares so little about details that he could let Flynn slip through the cracks despite Obama's warning? Yes.

Do I think Trump thought Obama just had sour grapes with Flynn and that was the reason he warned him? Yes. Do I believe that Trump cares so little about details that he could let Flynn slip through the cracks despite Obama's warning? Yes.

Good points ;)

Trump was warned about Flynn because Flynn is a goddam moron.

1icr79.jpg

1icr79.jpg

DEAR ABBY: I'm starting to worry about my boyfriend's relationship with his mother. He's deploying at the end of the month. We have been friends for a long time and dating for a year. He's 31 and lives with his parents. We had just gotten a place together prior to finding out about his deployment.

The problem is, his mother comes over constantly, and she waits on him hand and foot. She tags along to his sporting events and cheers him on as if he's a 6-year-old. If he's hungry, she rushes to fix his food and brings him lunch while he's working. She makes all of his doctors' appointments for him and is on his bank account. She also texts me to find out where he is if he has been out of touch for a few hours.

She has taken a lot of time off work to spend with him. I hardly see him alone anymore because he's constantly with her. At the beginning of his deployment, he will be in Texas for a month. During that time he will get a week off. He told his mom the dates of his time off prior to telling me, and she booked a flight for the entire time! This means I will have no alone time with him or time to say a private goodbye.

I love him very much, but this whole mom thing has got me second-guessing everything. Abby, is this normal? -- COMING IN SECOND