'Your name offends me' (fixed)

Oops... I am not a Nova Scotian. Damn!

"Whoops! The content you're looking for isn't here!

Not to worry, we still have great news content that covers all the topics that Nova Scotians care about.

Use the search box below to find the content you are looking for.

Search this site:"

Fixed

If you read the link it's to a story that NS wouldn't allow a license plate that says "Grabher"

From \GBID/ post, sounds like that's the guy's name.

That's probably all that would fit on the plate.

I believe his official name is Grabherbythepussy.

FTA:

A provincial spokesman said that the list of what won’t cut it on a plate changes.

“It is always evolving, as slang and language also continue to change and evolve,” said Brian K. Taylor.

That's a funny excuse Brian...............did the words Grab and her evolve in the past few years ?

It's not "slang and language..................just say it..........that we want to make sure no one is offended.

It is "evolving" in one direction, I bet you there aren't any words being dropped from the prohibited list.

My license plates have always been very routine and ho-hum, but I was forced to change my user ID on my xbox live account a couple years ago because someone objected to it. I logged on and had a message from Microsoft waiting for me, stating that the username brute4skin was no longer acceptable and could I please change it. I was irked - I had been proud of that one.

I sat for about a half an hour, trying to come up with a new user ID that was still at least obliquely vulgar while being acceptable. I eventually just added the letter "s" to the end, changing it to brute4skins. Microsoft accepted it.

:lol:

My license plates have always been very routine and ho-hum, but I was forced to change my user ID on my xbox live account a couple years ago because someone objected to it. I logged on and had a message from Microsoft waiting for me, stating that the username brute4skin was no longer acceptable and could I please change it. I was irked - I had been proud of that one.

I sat for about a half an hour, trying to come up with a new user ID that was still at least obliquely vulgar while being acceptable. I eventually just added the letter "s" to the end, changing it to brute4skins. Microsoft accepted it.

:lol:

I used to geek out to a Star Wars MMO and had a Jedi toon named Bader. At some point in the character progression Jedi earn the title of Master

So I was running around the a galaxy far far away as Master Bader

Until somebody complained. Now it's Master Beighter

I used to geek out to a Star Wars MMO and had a Jedi toon named Bader. At some point in the character progression Jedi earn the title of Master

So I was running around the a galaxy far far away as Master Bader

Until somebody complained. Now it's Master Beighter

The loss of society's collective sense of humor is directly proportional to it's increased propensity to be offended.

But I like how you simply altered the spelling instead of caving to the weenies.