Justice League Trailer

I like the flip on face shield Cyborg uses but really the Batman giving his identity away when he meets?

https://youtu.be/3cxixDgHUYw?t=84

Anyone notice that DC does not believe in blonde heroes? Both Aquaman and the Flash were originally blond. Maybe issue with special effects? :thumbdown:

I also think it is a mistake not bringing in Green Lantern even if the Lantern seemed brain damaged in last movie.

Hal Jordan: [to his one-night stand] Sorry, I'm late. Help yourself, there's water from the tap!

They should have gotten Nathan Fillion to do it and start with some dialog:

Flash: I have heard of you

GL: Hopefully good things

Flash: heard of some brain damaged glowing green person dressed up like Christmas lights

GL: No that was definitely not me. Never played with a train set in my life. Now if it was model airplanes it was me.

Edited by Koolaid

Looks pretty good.

Deranged Rhino, I believe it when you say that Warner Bros. is trying to make it less serious than BvS, but these characters still look so damned serious.

Humor looks forced as well.

At least Cyborg looks like he has a real personality.

I think Warner Bros. is moving too fast with this project, before doing other origin stories, but if this is how they want it. So be it.

If "Thor: Ragnarok" does better box office than this.....God help them.

I have to admit, between BvS and the Wonder Woman trailers, I'm actually eager to see the Wonder Woman movie.

Justice League...not so much.

Which is why I think Warner Bros. is making a mistake by making a Justice League movie so soon.

No origin movies for Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg or Green Lantern prior to this.

Why are they in such a hurry?

Which is why I think Warner Bros. is making a mistake by making a Justice League movie so soon.

No Green Lantern origin story? We had one six years ago?

Or are you one of those people who refuse to admit it ever existed?

I assume they will have origin explainations in the movie. I would have preferred their black character be GL John Stewart.

How can there be a justice league without Superman?

He "died" in the last movie, but he'll be coming back.

I assume they will have origin explainations in the movie. I would have preferred their black character be GL John Stewart.

He "died" in the last movie, but he'll be coming back.

They might, but they are still making individual movies for Aquaman & Flash, and from what I have read they are origin movies.

So the origin movies are being presented AFTER the big team-up? :wacko:

They might, but they are still making individual movies for Aquaman & Flash, and from what I have read they are origin movies.

Correct. It makes no sense to me either, or a lot of the people at the studio from what I hear.

Correct. It makes no sense to me either, or a lot of the people at the studio from what I hear.

I just think Warner Bros. is doing this all wrong. I hope it works out.

Their approach with their Monsterverse movies is far better than this. Thank goodness.

I thought the CGI looked pretty bad in the trailer.

Wonder Woman looks good.

Justice League looks bad.

The next Batman movie sounds like it will be terrible with all the directorial changes.

WB should just pay Marvel to make movies for their characters.

So Black Widow and Hawkeye could not have solo movies because they had appearances on Avengers? Wonder Woman because she appeared in BvS?

Marvel Zombies are as illogical as Sully fanboys.

That trailer did absolutely nothing for me. That Justice League lineup is severely lacking. I know they're holding on with anything Superman until probably their last trailer, but he's just about the only one I care about seeing where his story goes. So thanks to that, none of it caught my interest... even though I absolutely love Batman.

And Cyborg... that will never be a name that pops into my head when I think about the Justice League. He doesn't fit with what is supposed to be a lineup of iconic comic characters.

Edited by shrader

So Black Widow and Hawkeye could not have solo movies because they had appearances on Avengers? Wonder Woman because she appeared in BvS?

Marvel Zombies are as illogical as Sully fanboys.

Black Widow was introduced in "Iron Man 2" and Hawkeye had a part in "Thor". They didn't just show up in "The Avengers".

Granted Marvel is breaking this tradition of origin movies with Captain Marvel, but Marvel has been consistent.

And a Cyborg movie and Green Lantern Corps. All on the docket.

I'm sure we'll see some Easter eggs about Hal Jordan in JL.

Trailer was fine. It comes out in November so plenty of time to work on the a CGI and possible reshoots etc.

Superman will be in this movie. That's a guarantee.