London "Terrorist Attack"

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You simply don't. Live w/it and roll w/the punches. Stay vigilant and lessen the blow.

It's like living in "tornado ally." There simply is no answer for a strong thunderstorm except take cover and put yourself in the safest postion when they pass on through.

If they could, Liberals would be making tornados and placing them on top of orphanages and puppies to show how tolerant they are.

You know by now, from reading this board, that every crime committed by a Muslim is terrorism.

There are plenty of examples of terrorism in the Montreal area.

I gave two examples both are terrorism in different forms.

The dead girls were terrorized and beaten in the second case, the first is Canada's largest act of terrorism EVER.

Tuesday Montreal

"Another day. Another terrorist incident with multiple deaths and another report of an imam delivering a highly toxic sermon promoting violence against the Jewish people.

The latter incident comes via Michael Mostyn, CEO of B’nai Brith Canada, whose organization reported the Montreal imam, Muhammad bin Musa al Nasr, to the hate crimes unit of the Montreal police Tuesday."

Edited by richstadiumowner

Who is going to "take away" another persons God given right?

How many storm troopers will be needed to burn the churches and confiscate the property and kill the people that won't convert to the new violently enforced theocracy?

Pol Pot took away that right.

Mao took away that right.

It's been tried before and the vacume gets filled by something far worse. Since the 40's a 100 million people are dead because of it.

It is madness.

Which is basically the point i made to jerko only to have foxx double down on the stupid.

If they could, Liberals would be making tornados and placing them on top of orphanages and puppies to show how tolerant they are.

The dead girls were terrorized and beaten in the second case, the first is Canada's largest act of terrorism EVER.

Tuesday Montreal

"Another day. Another terrorist incident with multiple deaths and another report of an imam delivering a highly toxic sermon promoting violence against the Jewish people.

The latter incident comes via Michael Mostyn, CEO of B’nai Brith Canada, whose organization reported the Montreal imam, Muhammad bin Musa al Nasr, to the hate crimes unit of the Montreal police Tuesday."

Like I said: every crime committed by a Muslim is terrorism.

Tuesday Montreal

That's not terrorism.

1) Murder

2) Hate speech

Je Suis Sick Of This ****.

Free Liberal Democracy or Multiculturalism, pick one!

The first reaction of the U.S. after 9/11 should have been to stop visas from all majority-Muslim countries, except for those of utmost importance. But our politicians’ hands were tied — not by fear of a backlash from Islamic countries, which probably expected a U.S. boycott, but by fear of a backlash from the Western media and Western progressives.

The decision to keep Muslims, refugees and others pouring into the US after 9/11 was wrong and has not done Islam and Muslim reformers a favor. Here is why:

The chaos and bloodshed in the Muslim world, even in the most moderate of Muslim nations, such as Turkey, is between Muslims who want to enforce Islamic sharia law, totally and upon everyone by a theocratic government, and those who want less sharia by installing military rule. The West does not understand that the only form of government that can stand up to a totalitarian Islamic theocracy is a military one and no other. Who could imagine that a military junta could be considered the only savior from Islamic tyrannies that require everyone to live totally, 100%, under the laws of sharia?

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10036/messages-to-muslim-world

Which is basically the point i made to jerko only to have foxx double down on the stupid.

Right you are!

No friendly fire, here I got it!

Like I said: every crime committed by a Muslim is terrorism.

If it's done to advance their supremacist cult it is.

Je Suis Sick Of This ****.

Free Liberal Democracy or Multiculturalism, pick one!

The first reaction of the U.S. after 9/11 should have been to stop visas from all majority-Muslim countries, except for those of utmost importance. But our politicians hands were tied not by fear of a backlash from Islamic countries, which probably expected a U.S. boycott, but by fear of a backlash from the Western media and Western progressives.

The decision to keep Muslims, refugees and others pouring into the US after 9/11 was wrong and has not done Islam and Muslim reformers a favor. Here is why:

The chaos and bloodshed in the Muslim world, even in the most moderate of Muslim nations, such as Turkey, is between Muslims who want to enforce Islamic sharia law, totally and upon everyone by a theocratic government, and those who want less sharia by installing military rule. The West does not understand that the only form of government that can stand up to a totalitarian Islamic theocracy is a military one and no other. Who could imagine that a military junta could be considered the only savior from Islamic tyrannies that require everyone to live totally, 100%, under the laws of sharia?

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10036/messages-to-muslim-world

Right you are!

No friendly fire, here I got it!

If it's done to advance their supremacist cult it is.

You're an idiot.

The first reaction of the U.S. after 9/11 should have been to stop visas from all majority-Muslim countries, except for those of utmost importance.

In other words, except for those countries who funded and harbored the attackers.

:wallbash:

You're an idiot.

I stopped at the first sentence, but I trust your take on this based on that first sentence.

"Hey Guys, member how we whipped the Japs and Jerry's by hiding NAZI's in our attics and importing State Shinto temples and priests into our country while we fought?

Libtards

You're an idiot.

Perhaps.

You my friend are a "Useful Idiot."

Actually, we hid a bunch of Nazis in '44 and '45.

Were they illiterate inbreds that blow the legs off of children watching a race, that forced their women to wear black sacks, did they rape the children, make no go zones, blow up the World Trade Center, have 3 wives on welfare, torture and kill gays, subjugate women, fly airplanes into buildings try to cut the head off the President, and drive over vacationers?

A lot of them helped build the space program for the US, better than the Germans the Russians put on their side of it.

I agree but Deranged R says "In other words, except for those countries who funded and harbored the attackers.'

So he's going to have leave them for the Russkies.

"As the last life-blood of a police officer ran out across the cobbles, the attacker was being stretchered away in an attempt to save his life.

London is a city so desperate to be seen as tolerant, no news of the injured was released. No clue about who was safe or not.

Liberals convince themselves multiculturalism works because we all die together, too.

An entire city of monkeys: see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Blind. Deaf. And dumb.

Immersed in a seething pit of hatred, hidden in pockets of communities plagued by old animosities and ancient strife.

These people may have left their lands. But they have brought every tension, every conflict, every bit of fight here with them.

The Afghans hate the Somalias who loathe the Eritreans. As it was before, it is now. London is a city of ghettos behind a thin veneer of civility kept polished by a Muslim mayor whose greatest validation is his father's old job.

Son-of-a-bus-driver Sadiq.

I see him now, penning a missive about how London is a beautiful and tolerant city, how we are united by shared values and understanding, and how we will not be cowed by terror.

Sure enough, there he was, saying exactly that, just now. Fool."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340290/Truth-t-like-says-KATIE-HOPKINS.html#ixzz4cBTu6xzo

A woman with no credibility. She doesn't speak for London.

"Hey Guys, member how we whipped the Japs and Jerry's by hiding NAZI's in our attics and importing State Shinto temples and priests into our country while we fought?

Libtards

Perhaps.

You my friend are a "Useful Idiot."

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.8.

Outside of trying to make yourself sound smug and/or smarter than those stupid religious people, what is the purpose of this incredibly moronic post?

I get it. You're such a genius that you have ruled out the possibility of a God. Whoopey doooo for you. Congrats.

Now as a practical matter can you answer what would happen over the next 25 years or so if the governments of the world all got together and abolished all religion? Any theories?

I simply interpreted what Beef Jerko meant. It isn't difficult.

As for you who seems want to talk down to people in a slightly different way, I'll ask you the same question:

As a practical matter what do you think would happen over the next 25 years if the governments of the world got together and banished religion?

i think you need to revisit your original post i relied to to see who talks down to people. that's an interpretation? you get what you give comes to mind....

first of all, the hypothetical you pose would never happen. but if you insist on a mental exercise, i'll try and indulge...

it has been over 50 years since the prayer ban in public schools. the world has become somewhat more depraved in that timespan, but is it because prayer was banned in public schools? i don't think so, there are many facets in play that probably have played a larger role.

assuming that your hypo prevents anything from replacing the current religions, i believe that is an unknown. it might be interesting to see what might become of it because, you know... we have done so well in the past. most of those wars you read about, does killing in the name of ring any bells?

to put your fancy in a bit of a different light, what do you think would happen if aliens landed tomorrow and told you, you were borne of stardust?

ha, haa. there's that talking down to people thing you talk about.

Blood.

Tom, Meazza and May useful and non bloody idiots.

“I absolutely agree, and it is wrong to describe this as ‘Islamic terrorism’,” she said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-london-attack-islamic-terrorism-wrong-westminster-bridge-prime-minister-commons-a7645626.html

I wonder why anybody would stand in the way of one of these savages trying to get at the craven political class that wrought this hell?

i think you need to revisit your original post i relied to to see who talks down to people. that's an interpretation? you get what you give comes to mind....

first of all, the hypothetical you pose would never happen. but if you insist on a mental exercise, i'll try and indulge...

it has been over 50 years since the prayer ban in public schools. the world has become somewhat more depraved in that timespan, but is it because prayer was banned in public schools? i don't think so, there are many facets in play that probably have played a larger role.

assuming that your hypo prevents anything from replacing the current religions, i believe that is an unknown. it might be interesting to see what might become of it because, you know... we have done so well in the past. most of those wars you read about, does killing in the name of ring any bells?

to put your fancy in a bit of a different light, what do you think would happen if aliens landed tomorrow and told you, you were borne of stardust?

ha, haa. there's that talking down to people thing you talk about.

I didn't call you stupid, I called banning religion stupid. And it was jerko's idea not mine.

IMO your equating of banning prayer in schools to banning all religion and extrapolating the results of one to the other is waaaaaaaaaaay off the mark.