Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

Yes jokes about 12 year olds and cheetos that are beneath Adam Sandler's standards really cut deep. Get it together man.

Like I said. Coming at me is fail, don't waste your breath.

More Taylor excuses, less personal attacks full of emotions. The excuses make me chuckle at least.

Well, I agree that arguing with you at any point is fail, but mainly because things will either go over your head or you're too stubborn to consider that you might be wrong. It's like arguing with a rock.

And why are you bringing up a personal attack full of emotions when responding to me? I wasn't attacking you personally or being emotional at all. The Cheetos and Red Bull thing wasn't a joke. That's what you sound like.

Maybe you need to get it together yourself.

Or do what you actually said you were going to do and walk away. I thought this was a bore to you? Or did you forget you said that in your adolescent ADHD state?

Edited by transplantbillsfan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I agree that arguing with you at any point is fail, but mainly because things will either go over your head or you're too stubborn to consider that you might be wrong. It's like arguing with a rock.

And why are you bringing up a personal attack full of emotions when responding to me? I wasn't attacking you personally or being emotional at all. The Cheetos and Red Bull thing wasn't a joke. That's what you sound like.

Or do what you actually said you were going to do and walk away. I thought this was a bore to you? Or did you forget you said that in your adolescent ADHD state?

Yawn, stay in your lane.

Padding Tyrod's stats and making excuses is what you're best at it. Keep playing the hits.

Please Dont insult rocks

10 million dollar paycut after striking out on Romo and Glennon game, set, 30 love, advantage Lendl.

Funny. Look at the Tyrod lover getting emotional. You've died at the hands of math 1,000 times.

Must attack a different way. Let's just not have a conversation instead. That sounds like fun. Have my apology ready when Tyrod flames out AGAIN.

You are potentially the worst poster I have interacted with in my long time on this board. Your takes are groundhog day. You are the largest crusader the board has seen since ice. You call fair and balanced posters who present facts or speak from experience playing and/ or coaching the game of football "tyrod lovers" or something just like that if they don't agree with your 3 or 4 takes you have on the guy. Show me my Tyrod lovers post. You and the other 5 people that agree with your wrong takes keep on slapping your dicks all over every thread that includes TT in it! Its a great look! Quantity is quality. And black and white opinions only please! Either a guy sucks or he is great right? If I caught myself calling TT an elite qb I'd rip myself a new one. But I haven't done that have I? Nor have nearly all the posters you attempt to argue with day after day. You are the biggest tool on this board in the past year or so. You act like you're a 'welcome with open arms' regular but in reality most feel the way I do about you.

You are potentially the worst poster I have interacted with in my long time on this board. Your takes are groundhog day. You are the largest crusader the board has seen since ice. You call fair and balanced posters who present facts or speak from experience playing and/ or coaching the game of football "tyrod lovers" or something just like that if they don't agree with your 3 or 4 takes you have on the guy. Show me my Tyrod lovers post. You and the other 5 people that agree with your wrong takes keep on slapping your dicks all over every thread that includes TT in it! Its a great look! Quantity is quality. And black and white opinions only please! Either a guy sucks or he is great right? If I caught myself calling TT an elite qb I'd rip myself a new one. But I haven't done that have I? Nor have nearly all the posters you attempt to argue with day after day. You are the biggest tool on this board in the past year or so. You act like you're a 'welcome with open arms' regular but in reality most feel the way I do about you.

Meltdown with profanity. Nice !

truth spoken.