Find me a athletic McD LB in the draft

Can the Bills get Anzalone later in the draft due his medical history?

And, if so, could be great value later in the draft.

This is how Whaley can win the draft.............. getting value after the 4th round. Something he has failed at miserably, but he needs to atone for it NOW.

Foster is the best LB in the draft. He might be the best player in the draft.

Raekwon McMillan ran a very fast 40 and played MLB here ... but he isnt elite like Foster. I think he will be a very good pro, however. No real weaknesses to his game. But I think a bit too similar to Ragland to pull the trigger before the 3rd. He will be gone well before that imo.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Foster is the best LB in the draft. He might be the best player in the draft.

Raekwon McMillan ran a very fast 40 and played MLB here ... but he isnt elite like Foster. I think he will be a very good pro, however. No real weaknesses to his game. But I think a bit too similar to Ragland to pull the trigger before the 3rd. He will be gone well before that imo.

Foster is great,no doubt. But he's not a better player than Garrett,Thomas,or maybe even Adams. He does not have that speed like Reddick. Depends on if we feel set at Mike with Reggie or Brown to even consider him at 10. We'd better upgrade our lb Corp if we grabbed a true Wlb,imo. Not that I wouldn't like him,but with the others we already have,my money is at Weak in the draft. Just my opinion

Interesting that LB seemed like a devalued position during FA. Pass rushers and CBs, and OTs seemed to run the show in big money and teams will want to draft them high to protect the 5 year rookie deal. I think Foster will be there at 10.

Pass rushers are making ridiculous money right now. This is one area we have relatively cheaply between Shaq, Hughes compared to some other teams. Our DTs are paid very well though.