PPP March Madness Debates

just a comment from the peanut gallery.

i don't know if this site is cloud hosted by IP or privately but if there was access to the backend, having an icon to differentiate these debate threads might be a nice way of helping them from getting stepped on, ala meathead style.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if this site is cloud hosted by IP or privately but if there was access to the backend, having an icon to differentiate these debate threads might be a nice way of helping them from getting stepped on, ala meathead style.

The unfiltered process is good for this sub-forum.

It allows you to quickly familiarize yourself, and is a great primer for where the stupid comes from.

just learn to mental ignore them. it works wonders.

I get your point, but to be fair that thread did have a tag plainly visible that said "PPP March Madness Debate". All anyone has to do is take a moment to look what the topic is that you're participating in to know what's going on.

If you can't be bothered to take a few seconds to review the thread's content - or worse, state that you haven't even bothered to do so - and then launch into a self-serving diatribe, then you're going to get what you deserve.That applies to any thread on PPP, not just one of the "PPP March Madness" debate threads.

Unless I'm mistaken, you weren't included as a seed in the debates. That won't prevent you from participating in them though - once each participant has posted their quarterly arguments, you can be one of the judges who decides which one wins that quarter. All you have to do is be one of the first three to post a judgement. You can be as scathing or as funny as you want - that's up to you. This is supposed to be fun, after all.

To give you an idea of the possibilities of what these debates have to offer, here's one of the standout exchanges so far:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/192770-golf-is-a-real-sport/

I get your point, but to be fair that thread did have a tag plainly visible that said "PPP March Madness Debate". All anyone has to do is take a moment to look what the topic is that you're participating in to know what's going on.

If you can't be bothered to take a few seconds to review the thread's content - or worse, state that you haven't even bothered to do so - and then launch into a self-serving diatribe, then you're going to get what you deserve.That applies to any thread on PPP, not just one of the "PPP March Madness" debate threads.

Unless I'm mistaken, you weren't included as a seed in the debates. That won't prevent you from participating in them though - once each participant has posted their quarterly arguments, you can be one of the judges who decides which one wins that quarter. All you have to do is be one of the first three to post a judgement. You can be as scathing or as funny as you want - that's up to you. This is supposed to be fun, after all.

To give you an idea of the possibilities of what these debates have to offer, here's one of the standout exchanges so far:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/192770-golf-is-a-real-sport/

sure. my only thought is that sometimes reading comprehension is not a strong point and things obviously get missed. from experience, i know that icons help the visual aid process.

thank you for the primer on the ground rules for the debates. maybe next year will offer up a seed.

:beer:

sure. my only thought is that sometimes reading comprehension is not a strong point and things obviously get missed. from experience, i know that icons help the visual aid process.

thank you for the primer on the ground rules for the debates. maybe next year will offer up a seed.

Offer up a seed? Dude get a room.

Wrong thread. Try the Electoral College one where Boyst is spreading his seed around like a 14 year old boy with a Playboy.

Yeah, I think I may have inserted myself into a few of these threads and now I feel like a jerk.

They're still going -- lost some momentum because the stupid guy running the show got buried at work.

That's understandable. Besides, it's not like we haven't had pages of absolutely retarded debate going on around here in the meantime.

I win. As the only man in the state of the terrible UNC Tarheels

That's understandable. Besides, it's not like we haven't had pages of absolutely retarded debate going on around here in the meantime.

retarded is offense you faggot