Eddy Lacy at 267 lbs

Not a misprint. I'm shocked nobody's posted. The guy is 5'11"! Is there any professional FOOTBALL player who's 5'11 and played at 260lbs? ANYONE?

Do you think Carroll can get his positive thinking to make Lacy a svelte 245lb RB by training camp? LOL. I mean Marshawn was 5'11" but he never got north of 230 did he? I bet you Packers are laughing at this one.

Ok sorry mods move this to another forum I guess it isn't about Bills lol

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Tolbert is a full back.

1) possibly, depending on who you ask

2) OP asked if any pro player had ever played at 5'11, 260 and did not specify position. I provided our new bowling ball goal line back as an even more stout example

1) possibly, depending on who you ask

2) OP asked if any pro player had ever played at 5'11, 260 and did not specify position. I provided our new bowling ball goal line back as an even more stout example

If that's the case, Just find a list of full backs and you'll probably find a few guys built like that.

I just checked..... never mind. Lol

Edited by JaxBills

Seahawks probably thinking about moving him to RT

If he keeps up his current diet, and has FREAKY long arms................

There will be a window before he hits 400 bills where it could work.

You try stopping a guy that is 267lbs with a full head of steam. It would be like trying to tackle a car!!

I would personally pass, but in the NFL thats a car stuck in the mud. We'll see... maybe it works some late in a game.