Talkin' Proud

Another Fan

One of the best memories I have is beating the Rams (defending NFC Champs) on 12/7/80, and the fans wouldn't leave, this song kept playing, and the Bills came back on the field and just kept dancing with the cheerleaders.

One of the best memories I have is beating the Rams (defending NFC Champs) on 12/7/80, and the fans wouldn't leave, this song kept playing, and the Bills came back on the field and just kept dancing with the cheerleaders.

Better known as " the Conga Line Game" ...one of my top 5 Bills games ever attended!

I wonder if it still exists. I remember my brother's friend had a novelty, parody T-shirt back in the day... Parody of "Talking Proud", had one logo mounting the other logo proclaiming "We're f!#kin' Proud!"

Pretty cutting edge back in early 1980s... AND mildly shocking for it's day!

LMAO... But people weren't as tightly wound as today, probably wouldn't even have gotten him banned off a plane?

Hey! BFLo's got the spirit now!

Better known as " the Conga Line Game" ...one of my top 5 Bills games ever attended!

Definitely!

I wonder if it still exists. I remember my brother's friend had a novelty, parody T-shirt back in the day... Parody of "Talking Proud", had one logo mounting the other logo proclaiming "We're f!#kin' Proud!"

Pretty cutting edge back in early 1980s... AND mildly shocking for it's day!

LMAO... But people weren't as tightly wound as today, probably wouldn't even have gotten him banned off a plane?

Hey! BFLo's got the spirit now!

The Talking Plowed T shirts were pretty popular, too.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I was 12... I remember having to go Christmas shopping w/my mother... Eastern Hills Mall... I think it was AM&A's that had the game on the radio over the PA system... That was an OT game right?

I was 12... I remember having to go Christmas shopping w/my mother... Eastern Hills Mall... I think it was AM&A's that had the game on the radio over the PA system... That was an OT game right?

Yup, 10-7.

The Bills Backers bar here in Chicago that I like to go to for games plays a lot of the old Bills/Buffalo songs/jingles/radio calls during commercial breaks. It's great to hear them, especially the ones that were before my time. I ended up adding a bunch to my phone so I can enjoy them whenever I want.

The Bills Backers bar here in Chicago that I like to go to for games plays a lot of the old Bills/Buffalo songs/jingles/radio calls during commercial breaks. It's great to hear them, especially the ones that were before my time. I ended up adding a bunch to my phone so I can enjoy them whenever I want.

:thumbsup:

• 3 years later...
On 3/15/2017 at 11:37 AM, BuffaloBud said:

Somewhere I have a Talking Proud pin.

$_58.JPG

I decided to visit old threads, and found this one. I "proudly" have one of these pinned to my standing Buffalo banner, about 3 feet behind my computer. Flawless condition, I will never sell it. I love Buffalo NY more than anything besides my kids.

I used to collect pins, and still have all of them. There are some dandy's in there. 

image.png.25d07f4ea68fb1831faedd88424ea55c.png