Patriots Complete Trade for Brandin Cooks

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The team that won the Super Bowl last year and wins the division every year, is not satisfied. They try to get better and find creative ways to add good players all of the time. They try and get better everyday. We are the furthest thing from set, and yet we are sitting around waiting for dust to settle to sign somebody's #5 receiver.

LaughCanfora is saying that Butler is included in the trade.

Pats* are mortgaging the future for the last couple years of Brady's career.

And now he just had to confirm Butler isn't included. Dude is a dancing monkey.

Edited by sodbuster

The team that won the Super Bowl last year and wins the division every year, is not satisfied. They try to get better and find creative ways to add good players all of the time. They try and get better everyday. We are the furthest thing from set, and yet we are sitting around waiting for dust to settle to sign somebody's #5 receiver.

They have Tom Brady...

LaughCanfora is saying that Butler is included in the trade.

Pats* are mortgaging the future for the last couple years of Brady's career.

And now he just had to confirm Butler isn't included. Dude is a dancing monkey.

Haven't seen Butler in the deal from any other source.

They have Tom Brady...

i don't understand the post? So in theory they would have less reason to go out and sign difference makers at WR. Brady being as good as he is can make average WRs look great. I feel as if what you are saying is the opposite of why they are more aggressive then us. The truth is they are an organization that is all about winning and we are somebody else.

i don't understand the post? So in theory they would have less reason to go out and sign difference makers at WR. Brady being as good as he is can make average WRs look great. I feel as if what you are saying is the opposite of why they are more aggressive then us. The truth is they are an organization that is all about winning and we are somebody else.

You don't understand? No wonder why the other site got shut down... A ton of new members have no brains. Those poor good new members had to deal with these people.

Patriots have been neglecting the WR position for years, and just signed Hogan from us and won the Super Bowl......

Edited by What a Tuel