RGIII Being Released by the Browns

I loved that so many here said he was a one hit wonder his rookie year. Then cousins came up and everyone wanted us to trade for this dumpster. I like being right.

I'd take ej or kaeo over griffin

This. PFT has reported that the Jets are interested in Griffin. Normally I would be thrilled that a division rival is interested in the worst starting quarterback, if not the worst quarterback, in the league. Then the "suck for Sam" thought occurred to me.

Anyone who has delusions about griffin should read Chris Colley's takedown piece from a few years ago. It says all anyone needs to know about griffin.

This. PFT has reported that the Jets are interested in Griffin. Normally I would be thrilled that a division rival is interested in the worst starting quarterback, if not the worst quarterback, in the league. Then the "suck for Sam" thought occurred to me.

Anyone who has delusions about griffin should read Chris Colley's takedown piece from a few years ago. It says all anyone needs to know about griffin.

The Jets are also interested in Cutler, which suggests that they think they can win with him. (I'm not sure why they'd think that. I'm in Bears country and everyone around here is glad he's out of Chicago.) If the Jets wanted to tank, I suspect they'd just start one of the QBs they already have.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000792167/article/jay-cutler-jets-have-mutual-interest-in-one-another

Edited by WhoTom

Rumor has it Jests are interested

...they have their eye on THE big prize..............

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, there's mutual interest between the Jets and free agent Jay Cutler.
33-year-old Cutler isn't a long-term fix, but he'd be a satisfactory one- or two-year bridge before the Jets turn the offense over to a young franchise quarterback (not Bryce Petty or Christian Hackenberg). The Jets remain in the mix for Trevor Siemian if the Broncos make him available. Gang Green could also kick the tires on free agent Colin Kaepernick at some point. Mar 10 - 9:27 AM
Source: NFL.com