Russ Brandon deserves lots of credit

Howard

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote him

North Buffalo has your head all foggy. South Buffalo is the place where people think straight. Mr Brandin has done a great job and should be given more responsiBills. He really is a nice guy when I met him. I don't have a photo thing on my trackphone but he was nice enough to help me find Shirls latch rug craft section. Its the little things he does that should be recognised. Quote him

Thanks mike.

Nice guys finish last and so do the Bills under Russ.

The Bills are now contenders because they signed a couple guys most of us have never heard of. And Russ Brandon deserves credit because he was nice to you at "the Walmarts".

Only Bills fans...

Quote him

you probably never heard of kevin Shepperd before and he came to our team when Mr Brandin was in the front office. Same with countless other high profile players like Kiki Alonzo and Shawn Merryman. The point is that theres more to a leader than just writing plays on a chalkboard. Men like Brandin arent a dime a dozen because most cant bring quality players to a team that loses each year. With his experience in markets he has the smarts and deserves credit for who we are getting. When I delivered Sears catalogs every Christmas to my clients they would buy things from that store and i like to think i played a part in their success as a marketer. So Mr Brandin is doing the same thing as me.

Just finished breakfast and was thinking how lucky I am to have this house, my wife and dog and our stuff. When i first started at the USPS i was a sorter and worked hard. I jumped over other guys who were slower like Phil Lintelani and Tiny Magrath. I got assigned to delivery and within 25 years i had the third best route in South Buffalo. My customers knew me, could count on me and didnt mess with me. Thats Mr Brandin in a sea shell. He climbed the ranks and didnt look back. A hard worker with a great smile that people gravitate to like me. Not sure why some of you posters say he is a bad Manager but it really should stop.

You're a complete nut job.... jump off the highest building on your old route.... third best route??? There were only three routes in Buffalo

You're a complete nut job.... jump off the highest building on your old route.... third best route??? There were only three routes in Buffalo

3rd best route like the Bills in the AFC East only in front of the Jests or Fish depending on the year, still not making the playoffs.

Quote him

You again? I thought i got rid of you last year. Your like a polip that my doctor took out of my colon when i was 72.

If you dont have anything constructive to say about mr Brandin then dont say anything at all. Real fans like me and Shirl and our son Roger know what forward process is and you keep holding us back.

Quote him

you probably never heard of kevin Shepperd before and he came to our team when Mr Brandin was in the front office. Same with countless other high profile players like Kiki Alonzo and Shawn Merryman. The point is that theres more to a leader than just writing plays on a chalkboard. Men like Brandin arent a dime a dozen because most cant bring quality players to a team that loses each year. With his experience in markets he has the smarts and deserves credit for who we are getting. When I delivered Sears catalogs every Christmas to my clients they would buy things from that store and i like to think i played a part in their success as a marketer. So Mr Brandin is doing the same thing as me.

I see what you are doing here, Howard. Still keeping it alive 4 pages in.

I find your brand of satire quite amusing.

But nobody can knock you for not sticking to it.

Just for the sake of the thread.... No, Brandon does not deserve any credit for anything positive done here. Any relative success was made despite him, not because of him. What he should do is write a book. There are tons of people out there who would greatly appreciate learning how to make a great, legal living on lies, deception, misdirection, brown-nosing, and incompetence (and he doesn't even work in government). He has wisdom to share with the useless (m)asses.

3rd best route like the Bills in the AFC East only in front of the Jests or Fish depending on the year, still not making the playoffs.

My route was the longest of any carrier between 1983-1987. I had well over 875 customers and my delivery times were usually 6-8 hours which was recognised as the third best time but I also had 80-100 more businesses and houses compared to Larry Morton and Chet Blank (those two really werent better than me but they had less catalogs and packages). I had more satisfied people that knew me and kept asking for my route to be expanded but my boss (the superintendant) didnt want to increase it. Shirl and i have discussed this before and she knows I had the hardest rout but I never complained. Just like Russ Brandin. And no we arent third best in the division. We have great players and we'll get more with Tyrod redoing his contract. Im even writing a letter to Mr Peluga to see if he wants me to help look at tickets this season until October when we go to Arizona for winter.

Howard, my spring Woolworths catalog is very late this year. Think you could use your old connections and call into.the branch to see if they have come in yet? These young guys today arent as committed to doing as good a job as you old timers are. Any help would be great

My route was the longest of any carrier between 1983-1987. I had well over 875 customers and my delivery times were usually 6-8 hours which was recognised as the third best time but I also had 80-100 more businesses and houses compared to Larry Morton and Chet Blank (those two really werent better than me but they had less catalogs and packages). I had more satisfied people that knew me and kept asking for my route to be expanded but my boss (the superintendant) didnt want to increase it. Shirl and i have discussed this before and she knows I had the hardest rout but I never complained. Just like Russ Brandin. And no we arent third best in the division. We have great players and we'll get more with Tyrod redoing his contract. Im even writing a letter to Mr Peluga to see if he wants me to help look at tickets this season until October when we go to Arizona for winter.

The Bills finished behind the Fish and the Cheatriots... unless you are doing advanced calculus with those mag deliveries behind two other teams is third place...

Howard reminds me of Spags.

Quote him

I don't like that punk.

The Bills finished behind the Fish and the Cheatriots... unless you are doing advanced calculus with those mag deliveries behind two other teams is third place...

Quote him

Third place but from what I remember we had a really strong defense and had sacks if we scored more we could hve won two more games. I didnt see all the games because our community in Arizona has one cable hooked up big tv and my neighbor down the hall is a Lions fan but hes 89 so i dont think he'll be watching too many more games. But third place in the afc east is good because at least we finished ahead of the jets and Colts. Mr Vrandun had alot to do with our position now and the guys we are getting.

Howard, my spring Woolworths catalog is very late this year. Think you could use your old connections and call into.the branch to see if they have come in yet? These young guys today arent as committed to doing as good a job as you old timers are. Any help would be great

Quote him

You think the woolworth catalog is big but you never lifted 20 sears or Pennys catalogs. I dont know anyone in the service now. All my men are retired or at the walmarts or no longer with us. Those were good men.

Well, I am enjoying this thread very much and Howard's stance on Russ Brandon makes good sense to me.

I live in Rochester and the wind came and blew all the trees down and now I haven't had any power or heat at home for 3 days. That isn't such a big deal I suppose but I am soft and it seems terrible to me, and I don't like it at all. Goodness knows when they will get it all fixed. I am at work now and we have lights and internet. But last night I was sitting in the dark wrapped in a blanket not not very happy but then I spent a good amount of time reading this thread on my phone and snickering.

So thank you to Howard for that.

Also in tribute, I want to remind everyone to please always leave a knife for your mailman. Thank you.

Oh I don't know how to put a youtube right in my post on this board yet so sorry about that I will just put the link.

Well, I am enjoying this thread very much and Howard's stance on Russ Brandon makes good sense to me.

I live in Rochester and the wind came and blew all the trees down and now I haven't had any power or heat at home for 3 days. That isn't such a big deal I suppose but I am soft and it seems terrible to me, and I don't like it at all. Goodness knows when they will get it all fixed. I am at work now and we have lights and internet. But last night I was sitting in the dark wrapped in a blanket not not very happy but then I spent a good amount of time reading this thread on my phone and snickering.

So thank you to Howard for that.

Also in tribute, I want to remind everyone to please always leave a knife for your mailman. Thank you.

Oh I don't know how to put a youtube right in my post on this board yet so sorry about that I will just put the link.

Quote him

You seem like a nice young man. I would come help you if i was closer. When we blow a fuse i usually get one from my workbench in the garage. Is it a 20 or 30 amp fuse? I have both here.

Just finished breakfast and was thinking how lucky I am to have this house, my wife and dog and our stuff. When i first started at the USPS i was a sorter and worked hard. I jumped over other guys who were slower like Phil Lintelani and Tiny Magrath. I got assigned to delivery and within 25 years i had the third best route in South Buffalo. My customers knew me, could count on me and didnt mess with me. Thats Mr Brandin in a sea shell. He climbed the ranks and didnt look back. A hard worker with a great smile that people gravitate to like me. Not sure why some of you posters say he is a bad Manager but it really should stop.

Thank you for your service.