Besides airports and waiting rooms, who else watches CNN?

I have found elderly people do. My mother in law and my mother mostly watch CNN. I think my mom watches a lot of CBC news is well which is just as bad.

Edited by Dante

Lol.

Standing ovations for making logical moves? Only bills fans.

I don't watch it on television, but go to both CNN and Fox's websites to see what each other is leaving out every day.

Edited by Rockpile233

I watch CNN if there is a true breaking news story (not the overused breaking news story but the real thing that happens about once ever 5-7 years).

Who watches news for daily news? I haven't watched the news in decades.Has anyone under 50?

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

anytime i go anywhere and they have cnn on i do about anything in my power to turn to fox news or telemundo to piss people off.

especially if they do not have the remotes easily accessible.

We used to do stuff like this in middle school too.

anytime i go anywhere and they have cnn on i do about anything in my power to turn to fox news or telemundo to piss people off.

especially if they do not have the remotes easily accessible.

A guy I used to work with had a watch that was also a TV remote. He'd go into bars and turn off their TV's with it. It was similar to this one...

https://uedata.amazon.com/Casio-CMD40B-1Z-Technoware-Calculator-Remote/dp/B000GAWSAY

The median age during prime time of a Fox News viewer is 68. CNN is 59. MSNBC is 63. I've watched more cable news than usual last year, but none of them interest me as they're all painfully predictable. Fox News is the ultimate Republican propaganda machine and they do it SO well, CNN tries to hide their liberal slant by hiring Trump surrogates (Lewandowski, Jeffrey Lord) but they're not fooling anybody, and MSNBC is like a FOX wanna be for the left. There are reasons Fox News gets more viewers though and you can tell by the exit polls of the 2016 election.

That shows as you look at the 2016 results by age:

18-29 year olds - 55% voted for Hillary and 37% voted for Trump. 8% Independent

30-44 year olds - 50% voted for Hillary and 42% voted for Trump. 8% Independent

45-64 year olds - 44% voted for Hillary and 53% voted for Trump. 3% Independent

65 and older - 45% voted for Hillary and 53% voted for Trump. 3% Independent

Younger people get their news primarily through the internet and more liberal comedy shows like The Daily Show or basically any late night show. Older people are more conservative and therefore watch FOX news. Given Obama got 60% of the youth vote (18-29) in 2008, it's fair to assume that more people voted for an Independent candidate because Hillary was a horrible candidate. As happy as Republicans were to win all three houses, the future of the party may be in more trouble then people realize.

Edited by Doc Brown

The median age during prime time of a Fox News viewer is 68. CNN is 59. MSNBC is 63. I've watched more cable news than usual last year, but none of them interest me as they're all painfully predictable. Fox News is the ultimate Republican propaganda machine and they do it SO well, CNN tries to hide their liberal slant by hiring Trump surrogates (Lewandowski, Jeffrey Lord) but they're not fooling anybody, and MSNBC is like a FOX wanna be for the left. There are reasons Fox News gets more viewers though and you can tell by the exit polls of the 2016 election.

That shows as you look at the 2016 results by age:

18-29 year olds - 55% voted for Hillary and 37% voted for Trump. 8% Independent

30-44 year olds - 50% voted for Hillary and 42% voted for Trump. 8% Independent

45-64 year olds - 44% voted for Hillary and 53% voted for Trump. 3% Independent

65 and older - 45% voted for Hillary and 53% voted for Trump. 3% Independent

Younger people get their news primarily through the internet and more liberal comedy shows like The Daily Show or basically any late night show. Older people are more conservative and therefore watch FOX news. Given Obama got 60% of the youth vote (18-29) in 2008, it's fair to assume that more people voted for an Independent candidate because Hillary was a horrible candidate. As happy as Republicans were to win all three houses, the future of the party may be in more trouble then people realize.

Where did these stats come from?

I watch about 3 mins of every news network before turning them off due to a failure to gather a consensus of what the hell they're supposedly reporting. Too many outraged personalities, too much conjecture.

A guy I used to work with had a watch that was also a TV remote. He'd go into bars and turn off their TV's with it. It was similar to this one...

https://uedata.amazon.com/Casio-CMD40B-1Z-Technoware-Calculator-Remote/dp/B000GAWSAY

lol.. I had a mini key chain remote

The Democratic Party is wiped out at all levels of government. They hold 1/3 of city, county and state offices. And are the minority party in the house, senate, executive & soon to be judicial branch.

and if Sessions really investigates and stops the voter fraud, you wont see another dem Pres for decades