TYROD IS STAYING

This is pure speculation.

It's actually quite foolish IMO to think that he would pass up money like that for what he just signed for.

It's much more likely that Taylor and his agent went looking for teams to see what they were willing to pay, and after they saw that it wasn't much better, they went back and took the Bills offer.

Many of the so called experts on the other board said Taylor would never take less because he could make as much or more because that's the market now.

Turns out they were wrong. Taylor is now in line with his play...bottom starter pay for a bottom of the league QB.

No team would talk to taylor and his agent. Its tampering. The team talking to him can get fined and draft picks taken away and his agent can get credentials revoked.

You are wrong.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pure speculation.

It's actually quite foolish IMO to think that he would pass up money like that for what he just signed for.

It's much more likely that Taylor and his agent went looking for teams to see what they were willing to pay, and after they saw that it wasn't much better, they went back and took the Bills offer.

Many of the so called experts on the other board said Taylor would never take less because he could make as much or more because that's the market now.

Turns out they were wrong. Taylor is now in line with his play...bottom starter pay for a bottom of the league QB.

You accuse some of pure speculation and follow it up with pure speculation yourself?

Crusher, just admit you were really, really wrong.

You were.

And as to the money thing, you should hold off on gloating about that, too, because it seems as though Taylor may not actually be taking less money.

Practice some restraint in our new digs, dude. Just wait until you know before you say something you don't have a clue about.

I say all this with love

You accuse some of pure speculation and follow it up with pure speculation yourself?

Crusher, just admit you were really, really wrong.

You were.

And as to the money thing, you should hold off on gloating about that, too, because it seems as though Taylor may not actually be taking less money.

Practice some restraint in our new digs, dude. Just wait until you know before you say something you don't have a clue about.

I say all this with love

He shows up after the TT decision. Where was he last week when we lost our boards?

The posters here will not tolerate you calling them clowns and fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post I'm hardly shocked by this take. I always suspected you were a Taylor fan first and foremost. I hope you follow him to wherever he goes. Hopefully some others will go to and I can really set it off when the crash and burn takes place. I know where those guys hang, so it'll be loads of fun when I light that place up. God I hope it is the Jets. Fitz part two would be amazing.

Yikes cant describe the words I just read.

Lol, Crusher is angry. Mad guy I tell you. MAD!!

I guess it feels like home again with the Crusher back. lol

Yeah, today again we celebrate mediocricy. I'm pumped for another football season which I care nothing about. Go Bills????

The offense wasn't the problem. the defense was. With an average defense we would have made the playoffs over Miami.

I guess it feels like home again with the Crusher back. lol

The offense wasn't the problem. the defense was. With an average defense we would have made the playoffs over Miami.

Lol, yeah for sure. Wish I could see the Kelly83 guys face. I bet he is filled with rage lol. All that b.s he was spewing.

McDermott: Process with Taylor decision began with intangibles

mcdermott-taylor-follow-up-3-8-story.jpg

The Bills took all the time they needed in their decision to keep Tyrod Taylor in the fold for 2017. Head coach Sean McDermott explains where that decision making process began.

Sean McDermott: "We are fired up about it" (5:19)
Bills head coach Sean McDermott joined the John Murphy Show to discuss keeping Tyrod Taylor in Buffalo. McDermott talked about what went into the contract restructure and why he's happy to keep Taylor around.

Saying 'the offense was top 10 in scoring' is a bit simplistic, isn't it?

If the Bills offense was Simon & Garfunkel, who would the passing attack be?

Actually, at the heart of it, it really is quite simple: score more points than the other team. Rex was the one who was out of tune, couldn't remember the lyrics, or count to 11.

What did the offense average against the better teams?

21-25 points a game. That is enough to win with a better defense that isn't getting gouged for 200 yards on the ground. Second Miami game, 31 should have been enough to win. Even the Raider game up 24-9 in the third quarter.

Lol, I will surely keep my eye out. You will know by the type of post it is whether it's him or not. He's pretty easy to spot.

I saw a new poster just named "Kelly" and it sure posted like he did.

Yeah, today again we celebrate mediocricy. I'm pumped for another football season which I care nothing about. Go Bills????

Retaining Tyrod may well have been the "Right" move given other options, but that doesn't make it encouraging or the source of optimism.

Tyrod is who he is and is more or less at his ceiling...and it's not high enough.

Keep working to find a QB, OBD!