Send a Message to the Heartbroken BBMB Mods

I have to vent...or gloat for a second. I am so thrilled that the Buffalo Bills decided to pull the plug on the Message Board because it meant that the self-righteous BBMB mods will no longer have that to boost their self-esteem.

Seriously, at one point I enjoyed the BBMB because it was a fun place where you could go and talk Bills. But it got to the point where you couldn't say anything negative toward the franchise without getting an infraction...or recently getting banned. That means the likes of "WYO" "ZMAN" and whoever else shutting you down.

I remember getting banned for trashing our coaching and front office staff. The reason? Trolling? If you're being honest, how is that trolling.

What pissed me off is that you'd get an infraction for doing the same thing that "veteran" members did without punishment. I'm talking people like DieselUSMC, Billsfancy, or others.

Well good riddance to all those BBMB Moderators. You guys can stick it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is a sample of your message board demeanor, you're probably going to have issues with the moderator staff here, too.

Some things are better left unsaid.

If I get banned for criticising the team maybe...I read the rules here and it says they are cool about that

If I get banned for criticising the team maybe...I read the rules here and it says they are cool about that

That's all well and good, but if I'm reading the original BBMB thread correctly at least one mod from that forum has become a member of this community, and your thread comes off as a personal crusade. That's the type of thing that will get you disciplined on almost any forum on the internet.

That's all well and good, but if I'm reading the original BBMB thread correctly at least one mod from that forum has become a member of this community, and your thread comes off as a personal crusade. That's the type of thing that will get you disciplined on almost any forum on the internet.

Not to mention there are already 5 other threads in existence regarding the BBMB. Thankfully we now have a 6th one that is so much better than all the others!

I'm glad most of these fellas have made it over this way, but bringing your trash with you and dumping it in multiple piles in our living room is not likely to end well.

I disagree with that....how is one post a "personal crusade"? I started ONE post sharing how I feel. That's all