Refugee Crisis on TSW

I'm not crazy about it. BBMB was a shithole that was disproportionately populated with morons who polluted the threads with empty and repetitive judgments that were all to often devoid of thought and meaningful analysis. There was always something a bit more real about this place. I hope that doesn't change.

I'm not crazy about it. BBMB was a shithole that was disproportionately populated with morons who polluted the threads with empty and repetitive judgments that were all to often devoid of thought and meaningful analysis. There was always something a bit more real about this place. I hope that doesn't change.

Be the lack of change you want to see in the world.

Rob's House is free!

BBMB was a shithole that was disproportionately populated with morons who polluted the threads with empty and repetitive judgments that were all to often devoid of thought and meaningful analysis.

So it's kind of like Salon or Slate, but with Bills fans.

• 3 weeks later...

god these news kids are so god damn sensitive. i knew we had some sensitive folks before by they embody the definition of emotional hysterics and liberal ineptitude. they remind me of most every NY transplant i meet down here in the south who hasn't adapted to this culture.

i'm having too much fun in the kaepernick thread. their emotionally empty thoughts and droning on about the same talking points that are more or less 140 characters or less is painful.

it's better than going after firechan. with him i didn't milk the entire premise out. with these kids i am.

i start by getting their emotions in flux. insert a few hard hitting comments to rile them up. draw out their thoughts. now i am reeling them in to club them with the hypocrisy of kaepernick being able to speak freely about anything whilst i am chastised for calling the air force chair force and saying that veterans can't all know freedom better than civilians. i am almost certain it will be over their head.

Edited by Boyst62

god these news kids are so god damn sensitive. i knew we had some sensitive folks before by they embody the definition of emotional hysterics and liberal ineptitude. they remind me of most every NY transplant i meet down here in the south who hasn't adapted to this culture.

i'm having too much fun in the kaepernick thread. their emotionally empty thoughts and droning on about the same talking points that are more or less 140 characters or less is painful.

it's better than going after firechan. with him i didn't milk the entire premise out. with these kids i am.

i start by getting their emotions in flux. insert a few hard hitting comments to rile them up. draw out their thoughts. now i am reeling them in to club them with the hypocrisy of kaepernick being able to speak freely about anything whilst i am chastised for calling the air force chair force and saying that veterans can't all know freedom better than civilians. i am almost certain it will be over their head.

You are quite the provocateur, Boyst62.

You are quite the provocateur, Boyst62.

I'm just warming up.

I actually do volunteer work with vets, etc. One of our members sells us crack cocaine the girl scouts put out and ships it to us. Last year I thought he was joking this year I told him to take what i buy to his nearby VA for the vets.

Despite me being an !@#$ I do a lot of charity work and make amends for last demons.