Are there any racist institutions? How and why.

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

What nationality are you?

Pollack is "imitation crab", right?

me, i'm a Polock, but i'm definitely not Pollock, i'm not that tasty.

imitation crab can be Pollock but it is mostly Alaskan Whitefish. 

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

me, i'm a Polock, but i'm definitely not Pollock, i'm not that tasty.

imitation crab can be Pollock but it is mostly Alaskan Whitefish. 

Yeah... I really don't mind fresh pollack...

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If you look closely you'll see a Polish Club sticker and an Obama sticker on the tailgate. Brutal combination.

152f1e329b7b1d036d59c774ecfedc5b.jpg

No-Worries.jpg

21 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Oh voy.  Yes, sarcastic about Poland.

Not sarcastic about Trump.  Of course he's racist.  And people who vote for him are too. That's how the whole "basket of deplorables" thing got started

Now... We all gotta run off and protest vote because feelings are hurt that people can't look inward at their own demons.  At least it's not Hillary!  Anybody but Hillary!

So someone who likes someone else has every attribute of that person?  Wow. You’re really unhinged now.  Every person who voted for Trump is a racist?  Every last one of them?  This is what is wrong with the left today.  And it’s a huge flaw in their thinking.  But go with it. Keep it up. It’s actually a good thing to see. ??

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So someone who likes someone else has every attribute of that person?  Wow. You’re really unhinged now.  Every person who voted for Trump is a racist?  Every last one of them?  This is what is wrong with the left today.  And it’s a huge flaw in their thinking.  But go with it. Keep it up. It’s actually a good thing to see. ??

TRANSLATION:

"Sorry, Chef Jim is a Snowflake and can't look inward at self... He's really are a bad, horrible human being that will make his hurt feelings count in a "protest vote."

That's a good thing!!!"

...Sure you aren't on the Moon? Too many drugs when younger?... LoL...

• 2 weeks later...

There is no left or right. There is forward and backward.

Are the policies you like moving us forward or moving us backward as a country? That’s the question to ask if you care about America. 

If you think a question like this moves us forward, great! Please explain.

If you think a question like this moves us backward, why? Break it down. 

...So... you don't know the answer as to what you wish to move forward to, or even what you fear moving back to. Got it. And yet, despite not knowing this fundamental (and seemingly basic) question, you've completely bought into an agenda someone's sold you in a shiny, virtue signaling package. 

You're my kind of drunk! :beer: 

Image result for my kind of drunk gif

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...So... you don't know the answer as to what you wish to move forward to, or even what you fear moving back to. Got it. And yet, despite not knowing this fundamental (and seemingly basic) question, you've completely bought into an agenda someone's sold you in a shiny, virtue signaling package. 

You're my kind of drunk! :beer: 

Image result for my kind of drunk gif

The best part is you put all these cute words in my mouth! 

Forward, or backward. That’s the future of America. For example, is bringing back the federal death penalty forward thinking or backward thinking? Societally, what makes us better, what makes us worse?

We invest more in incarceration than educating our our Human Resources. We make up less than 1/12 of the world’s pop but incarcerate over 25% of all ppl locked up, in the land of the free.