official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBMB sounds like a stupid place for jerks and most of you new scum come across like battered women served with lemon butter. Serious Stockholm Syndrome going around on your old board. Fear not, fresh fish; we will mend your broken hearts and teach you how to love again. That or grind you into dust trying. Point is, this is a safe space and you're all kinda welcome here I guess. Make yourselves at home but don't make TBD like the sh@#$hole home you just got kicked out of.

i dont think you'll find anyone interested in making this board anything like BBMB.

my thing is, i'm not sure what people are expecting coming into a thread about BBMB and wondering why people are talking about it?

i mean it kind of says it right in the title, no?

maybe it needs to be moved off of the main board? things just need to be said, once they're said i think you'll find that most of us will be fun and exciting additions to your community.

i'm hoping that you and i may even find time to work out together. make it a bi-weekly kind of a thing?

I'm telling all of you from experience,

disrespect mods or admin here and see where it gets you.

there's zero reason for me to ever do that. The only reason i've ever had it out with a mod is because of being treated unfairly. this place seems very open to idea and having some fun, so i really don't think it would ever be a problem. in fact, it was never really a problem until two very specific people took over. it was really too bad. it ruined a family. some people just get a taste of "power" and truly don't understand how to act.

even now you're still trying to cling to some small shred of authority. the entire thing is just sad.

BBMB sounds like a stupid place for jerks and most of you new scum come across like battered women served with lemon butter. Serious Stockholm Syndrome going around on your old board. Fear not, fresh fish; we will mend your broken hearts and teach you how to love again. That or grind you into dust trying. Point is, this is a safe space and you're all kinda welcome here I guess. Make yourselves at home but don't make TBD like the sh@#$hole home you just got kicked out of.

no one will. there was just a very specific change at at the old place concerning one or two people that left a bad taste. time will tell, but the group of posters that came over are really great.

there's zero reason for me to ever do that. The only reason i've ever had it out with a mod is because of being treated unfairly. this place seems very open to idea and having some fun, so i really don't think it would ever be a problem. in fact, it was never really a problem until two very specific people took over. it was really too bad. it ruined a family. some people just get a taste of "power" and truly don't understand how to act.

even now you're still trying to cling to some small shred of authority. the entire thing is just sad.

no one will. there was just a very specific change at at the old place concerning one or two people that left a bad taste. time will tell, but the group of posters that came over are really great.

I'm not T& C teef, lol

Aww thanks new pal! You are the best. <3

I was a stupid jerk in that stupid place, just as you say. And I miss the other stupid jerks. Your effort here to make me feel less lonesome for my former toxic stupid home of jerks makes me misty.

Thank you thank you thank you. ! :wub::wub::wub:

i dont think you'll find anyone interested in making this board anything like BBMB.

my thing is, i'm not sure what people are expecting coming into a thread about BBMB and wondering why people are talking about it?

i mean it kind of says it right in the title, no?

maybe it needs to be moved off of the main board? things just need to be said, once they're said i think you'll find that most of us will be fun and exciting additions to your community.

i'm hoping that you and i may even find time to work out together. make it a bi-weekly kind of a thing?

I am with you on this. We have mostly kept BBMB talk to the few threads designated to it at the moment.

Like it or not, we now represent a fairly sizable contigent of this board, and folks who think they can "grind us up" or bully us off the board are mistaken. I plan on (and think I have so far) being a contributing member of this society, and as long as we are respectful there should be no animosity between the two "factions" that should soon be more like a colloidal dispersion.

That said, there are some guys that have and will come over that wont go over well here, will be banned, and rightfully so, but I won't put up with my opinion being treated as less important because of my post count or seniority. I'm not saying that it is necessarily happening now, but I know alot of TBD vets are a bit bitter at the moment, and BBMB converts perhaps a little defensive.

A bit of perspective from both side should smooth over any significant problems though, I would think.

I am with you on this. We have mostly kept BBMB talk to the few threads designated to it at the moment.

Like it or not, we now represent a fairly sizable contigent of this board, and folks who think they can "grind us up" or bully us off the board are mistaken. I plan on (and think I have so far) being a contributing member of this society, and as long as we are respectful there should be no animosity between the two "factions" that should soon be more like a colloidal dispersion.

That said, there are some guys that have and will come over that wont go over well here, will be banned, and rightfully so, but I won't put up with my opinion being treated as less important because of my post count or seniority. I'm not saying that it is necessarily happening now, but I know alot of TBD vets are a bit bitter at the moment, and BBMB converts perhaps a little defensive.

A bit of perspective from both side should smooth over any significant problems though, I would think.

It's a little early for a meltdown...you haven't even hit 100 posts.

It's a little early for a meltdown...you haven't even hit 100 posts.

Far from a meltdown.

Pretty reasonable I think. Was speaking to some incumbents showing animosity for the lingering BBMB threads. We come in peace, but don't want to be dismissed.

But I guess you are entitled to your opinion.

nope. i'm telling you right now that's not at all what's happening.

the BBMB is done and gone. i can honestly say from what i can tell this place is much more comfortable.

the problem is the ex girlfriend is also here and trying to make it seem like we're the ones that snitched to Tony. she's here hiding under a new name and trying to spin doctor everything.

that's all this conversation is really about. all i want is the ex to tell everyone her real name, and be accountable for her actions.

if she doesn't that's all well and good. we're all going to get new girlfriends and settle down. because in the end we're not the ones hiding. you dont think it's weird that some posters would show up under disguises?

do you want people like that here? if they can be that devious, what else are they capable of?

I do now understand what you are saying. Yeah, that's kinda weird.

Anyway, I get the loving an online community and being bummed when it goes away without notice. And I get that a few threads and ample time for spleen-venting are necessary.

It's still a huge influx of people talking about things many of us know nothing about. So it's been almost as weird for longtime TSWers as it has for former BBMBers.

You are in dire need of a safe space or a blankey.

WOW a lot of BBMB homeys in here! **waves to you all if you loved or hated me I care not** PEACE :-)

PS: Has anyone seen Howard W. Campbell?

I'm member of 3 boards now just to find all you wackadoos :-)

I friend request so can read your posts in my profile as I did in BBMB....Soda Popinski? 557Miles, I am Legend...more than I can remember. I'll be around checking back.

Thank you for refugee status..muppy