Sessions did not disclose two Russian envoy meetings

I think. see my previous post. # 427

He said he didn't know if the law he was citing was even real. That's how F'd up his "testimony" was

Oh but who cares? When a Republican does it they are just doing what every politician does, or so the story goes

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Politicians and staff have no memory whatever . I do not recall

after the media called Reagan a moron and idiot for decades, he was able to say he didn't recall with impunity

Nixon wouldn't have had the same card to play if he had been under examination

after the media called Reagan a moron and idiot for decades, he was able to say he didn't recall with impunity

Nixon wouldn't have had the same card to play if he had been under examination

Hi Row, hope you day is going well

Says the guy that said they all lie when confronted with Obama lies. !@#$ing tool. :lol:

I did, that is true.

But you were complaining, really complaining, about Obama telling a few little lies. Where are you now that we have a pathological liar as President? You could care less.

!@#$ing total tool

I did, that is true.

But you were complaining, really complaining, about Obama telling a few little lies. Where are you now that we have a pathological liar as President? You could care less.

!@#$ing total tool

Nope. Trump is a pathological, narcissists who very well may think he's not lying when he is. He's an idiot and a buffoon. You on the other hand only complained about Obama he made you had to wait in line to gobble his nob.

No tool here. You on the other hand...........

Nope. Trump is a pathological, narcissists who very well may think he's not lying when he is. He's an idiot and a buffoon. You on the other hand only complained about Obama he made you had to wait in line to gobble his nob.

No tool here. You on the other hand...........

Have you been watching DC TV?

One of the Dems primary political ads used words very close to that.

Lefties use those words. Using those words don't make you (and me for that matter) a lefty. ;)

We've been using those words about Trump long before lefties started using them. The words were actually used when he "was" still a full fledged card carrying lefty.

We've been using those words about Trump long before lefties started using them. The words were actually used when he "was" still a full fledged card carrying lefty.

I'm on the left coast. We have our own wackos to keep track of. The Donald is yours.

He's everyone's now, and it wasn't for the lack of prior warning

Sure wasn't. The alarm was sounded here well over a year ago, went the left/media was still in "Trump will implode any day now" mode.

But I'm still so happy Hillary lost.

Sure wasn't. The alarm was sounded here well over a year ago, went the left/media was still in "Trump will implode any day now" mode.

But I'm still so happy Hillary lost.

To a candied yam. She lost to a giant, animatronic candied yam with lhasa apso hair. The schaedenfreude doesn't get any better than that -

- no, wait. Yes it does. She lost to a giant animatronic candied yam with lhasa apso hair, and she still doesn't understand why she lost.