Tonight's Trump "Joint Address"

B-Man

The markets LOVE Trump

What's not to like about big time government spending for investors? Deficit spending and US Government credit is fabulous news.

Ill believe Tax Cuts and Trillions in new spending in the context of balanced budgets when we see it....

Edited by B-Large

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's not to like about big time government spending?

Big time gov't spending doesn't move markets like we've seen in last three months. Trump's promise to unshackle some restraints is what's moving the markets

Big time gov't spending doesn't move markets like we've seen in last three months. Trump's promise to unshackle some restraints is what's moving the markets

of course, but when they single largest source of purchasing power on earth signals its willingness to spend as per usual, as an investor im feeling pretty good about that kind of stimulus- just a matter of where to put the money.

of course, but when they single largest source of purchasing power on earth signals its willingness to spend as per usual, as an investor im feeling pretty good about that kind of stimulus- just a matter of where to put the money.

Go back to school and see what drives 15% stock market gains, when the market is already frothy.

You probably saw a different angle, then. When the cameras showed SCOTUS members, Kagan & Sotomayor were sitting, while the rest were still standing and clapping for a while.

Check out the 0:20 sec mark in the video - here

They're just short.

post-29-0-53748100-1488477977_thumb.jpg

Edited by VABills

Donald Trump: “We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt.”

Bob Woodward: “How long would that take?”

Trump: “I think I could do it fairly quickly, because of the fact the numbers…”

Woodward: “What’s fairly quickly?”

Trump: “Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.”

With massive spending and tax cuts , I'am skeptical jmo

Donald Trump: “We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt.”
Bob Woodward: “How long would that take?”
Trump: “I think I could do it fairly quickly, because of the fact the numbers…”
Woodward: “What’s fairly quickly?”
Trump: “Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.”
With massive spending and tax cuts , I'am skeptical jmo

Yup, he's dreaming 8 years. I think many would settle for balanced budgets going forward so that $20T in debt become less of a burden as the economy grows and would make a rise in interest rates less painful.

You probably saw a different angle, then. When the cameras showed SCOTUS members, Kagan & Sotomayor were sitting, while the rest were still standing and clapping for a while.

Check out the 0:20 sec mark in the video - here

zn955t.jpg

They're just short.

They're sitting down.